• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 Video Walkthrough

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
For me Ebony&Ivory along with the Rifle do the job. It is the only gun that increases the Style meter and thus I love it.
My 3rd choice would also be Kaleena Ann though;)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Rifle? I don't even remember the rifle. The shotgun was my best friend in DMC1, but this is the DMC3 forum so anyways...Yeah Im not sure if I even acquired the rifle.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yes the one you acquire in Nevan's stage. It is not called rifle but it is one, I don't remember the exact name though.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Well there are only five guns in the game four of which your find which are the shotgun, spiral, artemis, and kalinaa ann so I really don't know which "rifle" your talking about then?

Kladden17

in mission 5 dantes part 2! what does you use to get over the gap in the room of endless inferum?? i don't get any further.... pleas help!!?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Kladden17;77597 said:
in mission 5 dantes part 2! what does you use to get over the gap in the room of endless inferum?? i don't get any further.... pleas help!!?

Just do what both of the Mission 5 videos show and you'll be alright;)

V Crusader

Thank You. I am new to DMC and to using a gamepad, so its magic to see what can be done. Give's me something to aspire to.

paulpeter

Tony_Redgrave;40083 said:
For any questions about DMC3 I think these videos here are more than enough to help you in your quest to finish the game;)
They are from masters in DMD/VH not only with Dante but with Vergil also, just to add a variation. And really Mission 17 video saved me with Vergil;)
Also credit to Nowshin for offering the idea!
Further threads for help in DMC3 Missions will be deleted and the posters would be directed here;)

01Mission 01

02Mission 02

03Mission 03

04Mission 04

05VergilMission 05 - Vergil

05Mission 05 - Dante Part 01

Mission 05 - Dante Part 02

06Mission 06

07Mission 07 Part 1

Mission 07 Part 2

08Mission 08

09Mission 09 Part 1

Mission 09 Part 2

10Mission 10

11Mission 11

12Mission 12

13Mission 13

14Mission 14 Part 1

Mission 14 Part 2

15Mission 15 Part 1

Mission 15 Part 2

16Mission 16 Part 1

Mission 16 Part 2

17Mission 17

18Mission 18 Part 1

Mission 18 Part 2

19Mission 19 Part 1

Mission 19 Part 2

20 Royal GuardMission 20

20 Quicksilver Mission 20

20 Trickster Mission 20

Secret Mission with Vergil. I picked him cause with Dante they are easier cause he has more abilities like flying.

Vergil Secret Missions

Hello Tony.
Thanks for the video links that's the thing i really i want i had searched the game videos in the my hard disk but i am not able to find it but now i got it from here so thanks for sharing it..

Top Bottom