• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do DMC characters have last names?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
dante and vergil i just call them Sparda for their surname.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i'd imagine demon last names are either titles or monikers (i.e. Vergil Bladesinger) or names that denote lineage like how they did in olden times (Dante Spardason).

Well some characters in the anme had last names like Patty's was Lowell.

I thought Lady's last name was Arkham (her full name being Mary Arkham) because Arkham seems like a last name but then again there are people with the first name Cullen so..

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I always just assumed Dante Sparda, but if I could chose, I'd say "Dante & Vergil Beiber." Guess who's their youngest brother.:troll:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I always just assumed Dante Sparda, but if I could chose, I'd say "Dante & Vergil Beiber." Guess who's their youngest brother.:troll:
dmc3_art.jpg

justin-bieber-haircut-style.jpg

Yes. I just f#cking went there.

I had to make sure they both had that "windswept" look for matching purposes. :troll:

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
the ones that are human or half human have one since the games appear to be set around late 20th or early 21st century when everyone does but we don't know what they are since no one in the games has had their last name mentioned. full demons don't appear to have one but they might have them and the series just hasn't mentioned it

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Most likely no......

Children usually get their father's name and since Sparda was a demon its a strong possibility demons don't have last names so either Dante and Vergil has no last names or inherit their mother's last name.

We can always use their mom's maiden last name but we'll never known because Capcom (even Kamiya) has to be careful otherwise any last name they could've given Eva probably will probably be used on them and Dante and Vergil have names that really suit them, they must have a last name that screams badass (Jack Caymen, Henry Touchdown, Marcus Fenix) but believable but I doubt you gave them a last name that is badass and believable as a last name for Eva and it could be difficult.

What Im saying is coming up with a last name for Dante and Vergil would be hard.

Top Bottom