• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

duh

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbuck

i just started playing dmc2, guess im just stupid but i cant figure out what it means to reflect my power in the 8 th levle.:wacko:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya............by the way is "Furitarius"..................but the Mission 8 i fight against Furitarius :S

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ah...................i think that u play with Lucia in Water....................coz DMC2 have 2 disks....................Dante and Lucia.........................and the mission 8 u are on the water.....................:D

jbuck

yes, thats the one ,but when you get out, ther's a wall that throws fire balls across the room. It says ,"refect my power..."???????

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
i understand all you have to do is time your swing with your swords so thatr when you swing it strikes the fireballs and reflects the fireballs back at the tower hope that helps and good luck with the rest of the game

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Col Sin Scythe;4051 said:
i understand all you have to do is time your swing with your swords so thatr when you swing it strikes the fireballs and reflects the fireballs back at the tower hope that helps and good luck with the rest of the game

yeah...........jbuck................havent u played DMC1??
coz DMC1 has a mission 17 or 18 that u should reflet the fire ball from Dinossaur and then u must turn on the mirror to ge the QuickSilver..............lol

jbuck

Thanks guys,I figured it out this week end. No i havent played the first one yet, i was givin this game from a friend. i plan to get it and 3 as well. thanks for the info.!!!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ur welcome........................but get it soon...........or else u will miss the party
and by the way.......................have fun playing DMC2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom