• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Elemental Weaknesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidus

Rebellion
Post whatever you know about the DMC3 bosses and enemies' weaknesses to certain weapons here. I'd like to collect as many as I can to make the game more interesting. These are the ones I know of and am sure of, I like to call them the "Allergies":

Cerberus > Gigapede, Agni, Nevan, Geryon, Abyss
Agni+Rudra > Cerberus, Gigapede, BloodGoyle, Arachne
Beowulf > Doppleganger, Hell Vanguard(?)
Yamato > Beowulf, Fallen

Ifrit > Frost
Alastor = Plasma
Nightmare-Beta = Plasma

Kaihedgie

Solidus;9268 said:
Post whatever you know about the DMC3 bosses and enemies' weaknesses to certain weapons here. I'd like to collect as many as I can to make the game more interesting. These are the ones I know of, I like to call them the "Allergies":

Cerberus > Hell Envies, Gigapede, Abyss, Agni, Nevan
Agni+Rudra > Arachne, Gigapede, BloodGoyle, Cerberus
Beowulf > Doppleganger
Yamato > Beowulf, Fallen

Well, you've pretty much listed almost everything but... ye forgot something else

Beowulf > Damned Chess Pieces, Soul Leech, Hell Vanguard and Jester

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Kaihedgie;9271 said:
Well, you've pretty much listed almost everything but... ye forgot something else

Jester doesn't have weakness to Beowulf

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Agni has a weakness that is Ice
and Cerberus has a weakness of fire
and the spiders has the weakness of fire too
finally, Abyss has a weakness of Ice

Solidus

Rebellion
Eh I doubt the Chess Pieces, Soul Eaters and Jester are allergic to light attacks. I'll give the Hell Vanguard the benefit of the doubt though cos I can't really tell. On second thoughts naa.

Added Geryon, the ridiculously big horse. Cerberus has a funny effect on him.

Solidus

Rebellion
I dunno. I just had a few goes against the HV on Mission 2 and it looks like he's just as vulnerable to Yamato too...Well it looks as though theres a burst of light that comes out unlike with other enemies when using beowulf against HV. Ok ill put HV back on the list.

Does anyone know if Agni and Rudra are weak to the weapon, Agni and Rudra being used against them? The red one is weak to cerberus, but the blue one isn't. I was wondering if their own opposites could be turned on them. Like is the blue one weak to fire and the red one weak to the wind blade as well as ice? If someone else wants to find out please do. I just can't be bother to play through all of mission 5 to see for myself.

I played the reborn Agni and Rudra on mission 18 instead and they don't appear to be particularly weak to the agni and rudra weapon...

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Well, each time I tried to do something special (You know, reverb shock, then bat rift, then air trick , Killer bee, JC, air play, then jam session, hyper fist, straight and further and further...) I was knocked down. Somehow mobs appeared behind me and drained my life.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
but u used Nevan???
well..................i dont use her..............but i just can say that its one of the Devilarms that i dont use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom