• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

..."Fans Protests" Facebook page...REALLY?

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
So, my wife showed me this that she found on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/153224988046036/

Has anyone else come across this pool of vitriol before? Because these guys honestly scare me. They seem to claim a scene in the french comic when Vergil was guiding Kat back to her body was in fact him trying to subdue Kat and she's fighting against him, and they claim any and all positive comments toward the game are "clearly Faked/Paid".

I respect people who have legit reasons for deciding they don't like the game, and thus will respect the opinions of those that are giving the game a chance. but this is...yeah...

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
So, my wife showed me this that she found on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/153224988046036/

Has anyone else come across this pool of vitriol before? Because these guys honestly scare me. They seem to claim a scene in the french comic when Vergil was guiding Kat back to her body was in fact him trying to subdue Kat and she's fighting against him, and they claim any and all positive comments toward the game are "clearly Faked/Paid".

I respect people who have legit reasons for deciding they don't like the game, and thus will respect the opinions of those that are giving the game a chance. but this is...yeah...
This is just one more thing to ignore. These are obviously not people with valid arguments against the game, just a bunch or ****y fanboys and fangirls who just want to let their hate flow and honestly, they all probably need to get laid lol. That would likely solve a lot of their issues with not only this game but life in general.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Do they mean this scene?
tumblr_mfyp69uiF51ryfipvo1_500.png

They can't protest now because the games almost here.

Sunaka Marién

Well, I can't view that facebook page since I don't have facebook, but seriously why do they claim that he's trying to subdue her (and even IF that was the case, well, why would this be something to be angered about? Vergil isn't a good guy, after all)? Sure, you could get that impression if you cannot read what is written/don't know French, but instead of spreading misinformation, they should do some research frist and get their facts straight :/ But I guess that's just too much to ask (-_-);

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
It's not too surprising but it is very annoying. But you can't please everyone. Let them rage and be mad. It would be more acceptable if they had some valid well though out points about the shortcomings of the game but it's just people complaining for the sake of complaining because it's not the game they wanted.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ignore it & stop giving people like that attention & they will go away, people make petitions about EVERYTHING these days so wouldnt take it too seriously. Some people were going to complain regardless of how the game turned out just for the sake of complaining & the game not being EXACTLY how they wanted it.

Janoosen

Dark Slayer
I'm not surprised. I'm one of the people who don't like the game and don't plan on buying it, but I think this is ridiculous.

People who like the game do and people who don't don't. It's as simple as that. No need to throw a tantrum about it.

Blacknerd

If this surprises you, then you should take a look at gamefaqs, 4chan, and YouTube comments.
speaking of which lol
A4Qov.jpg

but yea honestly Im not surprised by this. Facebook is just a cesspool of idiots, trolls, nostalgia fags, foreign gamers just repeating what others say. Everytime I goto a new picture the same 3-5 people are just arguing back and forth or making the same comments Its awful twitter is that way as well. It seems the same day I finally got rustled by peoples comments was the same day some guy called Tameem a -insert racial slur here-. This comment alone ****ed him off because he was based one the simple thing. I understand you guys hate the game but are these the kinds of people you want speaking for you?
So yea this facebook page with biased non researched info does not surprise me at all. Dont let it bug you man

Dark Drakan

Admin
speaking of which lol
A4Qov.jpg

but yea honestly Im not surprised by this. Facebook is just a cesspool of idiots, trolls, nostalgia fags, foreign gamers just repeating what others say. Everytime I goto a new picture the same 3-5 people are just arguing back and forth or making the same comments Its awful twitter is that way as well. It seems the same day I finally got rustled by peoples comments was the same day some guy called Tameem a -insert racial slur here-. This comment alone ****ed him off because he was based one the simple thing. I understand you guys hate the game but are these the kinds of people you want speaking for you?
So yea this facebook page with biased non researched info does not surprise me at all. Dont let it bug you man

Id replace Facebook with the words The Internet.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Back in my day if a gamer didn't like a game they just ignored it >:

I know the feeling & it makes you feel old saying it but ive repeated this before...

I miss the days when people bought games, played them & enjoyed them without caring what others thought of it. They enjoyed it and chatted with other like-minded people that also enjoyed it without people who didnt enjoy it piping up & for some reason trying to change their minds. No matter how many times someone comes in to say 'You may have liked it but your wrong...' it doesnt take away someones enjoyment of something.

Sort of like you sitting there eating chocolate cake and someone coming up & taking it out of your hand & saying 'Chocolate cake sucks I dont like it so you cant eat it & enjoy it either'.

Top Bottom