• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fun DMC style online game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgil

great way to kill time at school... i swear they are gunna kick me out one of these days (christian school) i'm still waiting to get outta here

ShadowNinja X7

Lol, watching DMC vids in a christian school.... Wish I could see your teachers faces when they find out your watching them.

Virgil

no its when they find out i'm a member of a devil may cry site without really knowing what it is. i was watching a video online of someone playing dmc and he was kicking ass cutting up and such and my principal found it the perfect time to talk to me right in front of the moniter i was like... o_O

Noxotic

Virgil said:
no its when they find out i'm a member of a devil may cry site without really knowing what it is. i was watching a video online of someone playing dmc and he was kicking ass cutting up and such and my principal found it the perfect time to talk to me right in front of the moniter i was like... o_O
lol, thats weird.....

Noxotic

GenocideHero said:
Don't the beat you if you mess up?

Mother Sonya is on your ass with a whip in hand, like a slave driver.
ROFLOMGLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Virgil

naw they just give u "a stern talking to" lmfao yeah cuz thats gunna show me lol. yeah i got outta the catholic whiping school a loooong time ago and my ass has felt oh so comfy lol

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Sounds rediculous, makes me glad I went to public school. That fact that they still implement these ways of "behavioral modification" is just absurd. To tell you the truth, if someone ever tried to pull a stunt like that on me I would grab that whip and use it right back at them 10 times worse. I do not care who you are, if you want to try my patience then you need to be ready for retribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom