• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fun Facts!

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Got any fun facts you got to share? Doesn’t have to just be about yourself. Could be just about anything (within reason obviously lol). Be random… have fun… make people go:
The Wire Wow GIF

So wow us with what you know lol

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
An average human being has less than 2 arms.

The first computer bug was an actual bug (an insect) inside the system.

Y'all know the anti-piracy/copyright-promo "you wouldn't steal a car" clip from 90's-00's DVD's?
They didn't have a permission from the artist to use the music behind that clip nor did they pay the musician(s) for it, which makes it a copyright infringement.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Omg I remember that commercial lol. I always wondered why that commercial bugged me back then.

Fun fact: It can take up to 4 years for a Ragdoll cat to get fully grown

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Not a fun fact but if you look at the whole pandemic it's kinda like you're in the Capcom universe I mean Resident Evil or the whole virus thing and people try their best find cure or the sometimes the victim of virus that survive get strange abilities or immune to that disease :unsure:.
(I'm not good at making theories :confused:).

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
When a male bee has.... erm, a manly moment of pleasure, its testicles literally explode and it dies.

/ I started to suspect this would be fake. My another fun fact is this is a very hard topic to search in Google...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just like you can emulate game consoles, you can emulate operative systems. Virtual box makes that possible. I went wow for a whole day. I just had this random thought once. If you can emulate game consoles surely some people have thought out emulate os as well. Then I went to google and found a familiar name I heard about but knew not so much about. Been on linux for a while and already miss windows 7 but vm made it possible to me to run win 7 from linux. Quite the tool that I say.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Series of numbers 543210 has a special meaning in Finnish history. Starting from 5.4.1932 at 10 o'clock the national law prohibiting sales and production of alcoholic beverages was no longer in force and the first state-owned liqueur stores opened their doors.

It tells a lot about our culture that this ordinary number series is included in elementary school history books like it was never meant for anything else but WOOHOO MOMENT OF CELEBRATION, NOW WE CAN HAVE BOOZE WITHOUT GOING TO JAIL

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Another fun fact from Finland: The Finnish language has a word for getting drunk alone at home in your underwear, but we don't have a word for "please".

Top Bottom