• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funny ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
I have seen this commercial before and instantly cracked up the moment I saw it, haha! Such good memories. Maybe you should try and find the Japanese commercial for DMC3.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Well I never said that it would be funny, but you are very right about it being weird. Haha, maybe they should cast that guy for the DMC movie.

Now I wonder if there is a commercial for DMC2, hmm...

ShadowNinja X7

DMC2 isn't a bad game, its just a bad DMC game. Heck, half the people now a days say DMC2 sucks just because everyone else says it. If people actually played it, they would know that on its own its not that bad. At least thats what most people agree on.

Demon_Sniper

The Hybrid Sniper
It isn't that bad, I know. I keep hearing so many nasty things about it that it makes me want to hit something.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Whatever the reason, I just want to know how the hell was she able to kick that guy's ass with just a bouquet of flowers and a shampagne bottle.

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
MU hahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahh i knew it she is A NINJA
must be a student of Ryu hayabusa.... those hits they are not like mine .....

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
....ok you step over the line thats it ...... wait why am i listening to you ^^ you are just angry that you cant speak german and what you know that Bahamut is the king of Dragons but is weak as hell wait no better as weak as you are witch is not funny very more like SAD and plus how do you know if i am a ninja or not ^^ at least i am not as weak as you are ^^

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Do you honsetly think that your the better individual. I may not be, true, but whoever said that you were either. Fact is your no better than me since you competed with me. If you WERE the better man, you would have realized that we were just wasting our time with our mindless bickering and settled things long ago. Now drink some damn booz and get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom