• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!

I'll give Volition credit for sticking to their guns. Flip that coin, but be prepared for the consequences; especially if it plays or runs like ****. Hopefully, they don't make the same mistake that Ninja Theory did with DmC (2013) by insulting and ****ing off their target audience too much. I have no interest, even if they stuck with the "gangsta" motif the series is known for. I rarely play sandbox games any more for a good reason. I wonder if my brother has seen the trailer game yet.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
anigif_sub-buzz-31348-1484827652-7.gif

Ok, maybe not 84 years but it sure feels like it.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Aside from Triangle Strategy, this was the thing I was most interested from the Nintendo Direct.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Aside from Triangle Strategy, this was the thing I was most interested from the Nintendo Direct.

This game feels like Square Enix received word of how many people treated Witcher 3 like a Gwent game with a free RPG on the side, and decided they should capitalize on it. I'm not even mad, because I'm one of those people.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
This game feels like Square Enix received word of how many people treated Witcher 3 like a Gwent game with a free RPG on the side, and decided they should capitalize on it. I'm not even mad, because I'm one of those people.
It's funny you should mention that as having played the VoC demo, there's an in-game Game Parlour that lets you play a Rummy-esque card game if you get tired of playing the RPG itself. :ROFL:

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
It's funny you should mention that as having played the VoC demo, there's an in-game Game Parlour that lets you play a Rummy-esque card game if you get tired of playing the RPG itself. :ROFL:
I see I'm going to be playing that exclusively against friends and will devise a way to hook up some online multiplayer, seeing as from the looks of it, it only supports local multiplayer at a time very few games (to my knowledge) are even doing that.

Top Bottom