• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I don't know if it will be enough to save the franchise, but the new AC game "going back to its roots" certainly intrigues me after the insomnia cures that was Odyssey and Valhalla. :unsure:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

Assassins Creed Hexe

Assassin's creed Jade

Assassin's creed red.

Here is a writeup for Assassin's creed Infinity- a new hub in which these games will flood.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Assassin's creed Jade
Huh, I dunno man. I waited over a decade for an AC game set in feudal Japan and now that it's here I can't help but feel empty as it may be too little too late and unless the game is mindblowing, I can't see it being seen as anything more than a coat-tailer hanger to Ghost of Tsushima. :unsure:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Huh, I dunno man. I waited over a decade for an AC game set in feudal Japan and now that it's here I can't help but feel empty as it may be too little too late and unless the game is mindblowing, I can't see it being seen as anything more than a coat-tailer hanger to Ghost of Tsushima. :unsure:
I'm just gonna play that instead. It'll probably be cheaper. AC is a wait and see for me. I only played Unity recently so I could wait.

I'd play Mirage or Hexe because the latter has some Witch symbolism.

An interview about Infinity.

Here is more details about Mirage.

Last edited:

Dr. Cheesesteak

Every AC game revealed looked interesting to some degree. For quite a while, AC was one of my favorite video game franchises. I do like how Mirage is going back to the action-adventure roots. I enjoyed the hell out of Origins and its dive into RPGness, but Odyssey was just too...I dunno, tedious and bloated? I really didn't like the fort clearing loop and greatly disliked the naval gameplay. The open-world RPG aspect was still cool, though. Never played Valhalla, but heard it was heavy into base mgmt? Ehh...

Either way, Mirage, Red Sun, Hexe, and Jade all sound/look cool. Although I'm not 100% sure how I feel about them revealing 3 (presumably main) AC games at the same time. But hey, it's Ubisoft. Of course they're ready for a new mainline AC every year. Today actually got me inspired to finish Odyssey and play Valhalla. But instead, I've decided to just play the 3 Chronicles games lol. I'll get to them eventually.

And I'm glad Ubi is doing Valiant Hearts 2, even if it is just for mobile. Nice to see them going back to a franchise besides AC and Clancy.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

Lies of P gameplay preview split into 2 parts.

Forspoken preview

Ff7 Crisis Core reunion trailer.

Hogwarts Legacy trailer.

God of War!!!!!!

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I forgot about Wanted: Dead. Definetly looks improved from last time. WD comes out soon, February 14th. I was expecting Spring of 2023. This game is really looking like Devil's Third, but better and what it was originally supposed to be. The combat while over-the-top is more grounded compared to the usual DMC or Ninja Gaiden affair. The implementation of 3rd person shooting looks smooth and better than you know what.

Last edited:

Gasoline Tank

God does hear your prayers after all.

A bunch of Silent Hill announcements are expected tonight. :D

Here is the link to Konami's stream on YouTube.

Catch you then! :)

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Sonic Frontiers Combat

EDIT: Things to note.

Similar to Spark the Jester 3, Frontiers is taking inspiration from the Stylish Action genre.
This is what the Werehog sections should have been in Unleashed.

Melee combat looks way faster pace and less methodical, nor GoW-like. A good move.

November is so damn crowded!

Gasoline Tank

Well, the RE showcase is scheduled for tonight. Maybe Capcom will surprise us with a new game or maybe a second season of Infinite Darkness, even though the first season was kind of lame.

I would love to see Outrage tonight. That's meant to be a spin off game with Rebecca Chambers in it. There was a rumour quite a while ago about it coming to the Nintendo Switch. But Capcom never officially revealed anything about it. This was stuff that went around online.

But after Dusk Golem proved himself, I trust that guy to not tell crap for clicks.

Gasoline Tank

Some trailers look stunning. I guess that's the point. But it's really about time they began showing off actual gameplay in these trailers, even if it's just briefly, but not very brief.

I don't want to see pretty scenes all the time, then come to realize the game itself is a load of pish.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'm hoping it's something new but it's probably an Uncharted prequel.
Man, I hope not. The only way I'd accept a new Uncharted game would be to reboot the franchise with a new cast, going back to its roots of an explorer uncovering lost treasure and battlin' bad guys. Not the whole family drama the last two Uncharted games were which was full of cringe.

Top Bottom