• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Man, I hope not. The only way I'd accept a new Uncharted game would be to reboot the franchise with a new cast, going back to its roots of an explorer uncovering lost treasure and battlin' bad guys. Not the whole family drama the last two Uncharted games were which was full of cringe.
I'm the opposite, I liked the family drama. But the original idea for Sam sounds better than what we got. I don't mind a new cast tho, I was never a big Nate Drake fan. He's serviceable but I wouldn't mind some distance.

A jak and daxter sequel or reboot would be my dream project for Naughty Dog but something new and lighter would be great.

They had a few cool scrapped projects that got me curious.

Dr. Cheesesteak

Control 2 announced.
I never finished Control, unfortunately. It was one of the games that made me realize 3rd person shooters just aren't for me. I can't remember the specific details, but I think it was an encounter vs mass enemies and just the movement and navigation while handling the complex controls of the superpowers was just frustrating and I stopped playing. It was fairly close to the end, too, I wanna say 3/4 through, at least. Despite that, I still acknowledge it's an incredibly good game.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I never finished Control, unfortunately. It was one of the games that made me realize 3rd person shooters just aren't for me. I can't remember the specific details, but I think it was an encounter vs mass enemies and just the movement and navigation while handling the complex controls of the superpowers was just frustrating and I stopped playing. It was fairly close to the end, too, I wanna say 3/4 through, at least. Despite that, I still acknowledge it's an incredibly good game.
Oh ok.

I started it but didn't finish it because I got distracted by other games. I'll get back to it by the time Alan Wake 2 gets released.

Dr. Cheesesteak

I'm glad Sonic Frontiers is doing well. I was one of the apparent few who thought it didn't look bad when the earlier previews were out. Apparently the OST is amazing, as well. Lots of twitter ppl saying it got snubbed for The Game Awards Score/Music category.
Gungrave GORE vids
Extremely happy this is coming to Game Pass. Will I be able to play it before the end of the year, to see how it ranks in my 2022 rankings? I doubt it. :(

Dr. Cheesesteak

Lol typical, i bought gungrave already on my series x, and then i find out it is coming to gamepass

Oh well, it is out the same day as evil west too which i also bought, will be a fun evening trying them both out
If there's one thing I've learned, it's to not buy indies or AA games until they release. SPECIFICALLY for the reason they may show up on Game Pass lol. Whether they show up months later or just have a late-but-still-before-release announcement (like...Gungrave).

AAA games or just AAA publisher games I think are safer to pre-order, in regards to considering if they'll be on GP, b/c MS is usually really good about announcing what 3rd-party AAA published games will show up on GP.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

New trailer for One Piece Odyssey.

Ninja Gaiden gets a rumored reboot. It would be funny if NT does it.

Jedi Survivor gets a rumored showcase at the game awards.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Hope ninja gaiden rumour is true, i want to play as hayabusa again

Be cool if nt did it but they are knee deep in hellblade 2 and project mara as xbox exclusives for microsoft since they were bought by them

Top Bottom