• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

berto

I Saw the Devil

My thoughts:
scream.jpg

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Don't know if this relates to gaming news, but this was just too good.
http://www.pcgamer.com/duke-nukem-voice-actor-turns-down-republican-frontrunners-job-offer/

The Legendary Jon St John, voice of Duke Nukem turned down the request to voice an ad campaign for a "leading candidate" in the Republicans party for the Presidential campaign, it doesn't say who the candidate is, but come on we all know who it is.
945571_10205509653116765_7149304211920193180_n_by_wesker500-d9nukmd.jpg

I don't even like Donald Trump, but the few things I do like about him is he speaks his mind regardless of who he offends and he's ****ing off all the people I hate and America is a disgrace so I hope he becomes President just so I can grab some popcorn and watch him run America into the ground so it can pick itself up again after and I'm not even from the US.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I don't even like Donald Trump, but the few things I do like about him is he speaks his mind regardless of who he offends and he's ****ing off all the people I hate and America is a disgrace so I hope he becomes President just so I can grab some popcorn and watch him run America into the ground so it can pick itself up again after and I'm not even from the US.
Trump speaks with a mind filled with hate and idiocy. He is an absolute retard, and anyone who even remotely supports this asshat is just as dumb as he is.

There is nothing to like about that disgusting excuse for a human being.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Trump speaks with a mind filled with hate and idiocy. He is an absolute retard, and anyone who even remotely supports this asshat is just as dumb as he is.

There is nothing to like about that disgusting excuse for a human being.
What does this have to do with gaming though?

Top Bottom