• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021

Anyone remember Lost Soul Aside? Here's the first 17 minutes of gameplay. Bing Yang's team now consists of 30 people working on this title, when it used to be just him by himself!

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020

Anyone remember Lost Soul Aside? Here's the first 17 minutes of gameplay. Bing Yang's team now consists of 30 people working on this title, when it used to be just him by himself!
I'm trying to not be excited. Its made by a Chinese company. There are dumb people on that video's comments section. :rolleyes: I know it was made by one person, but from what you said it's now a team of 30 people. Oh... "It's made by a single person," no **** i know that, idiot.

Yeah, it looks cool, almost a merge between DMC5, Final Fantasy XV, and maybe a souls game [giant bosses with weaknesses]. But I can't get over the whole Chinese company thing.

Valorant has a hidden malware underneath the game for example.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021

Microsoft shakes up PC gaming by reducing Windows store cut to just 12 percent

Microsoft continues to flex its F Everybody money to the point where effective August 1st, they will take a lower cut from the revenue generated in their Microsoft Store than even Valve (30%) and Apple (30%). By total coincidence, this is the exact revenue split that Epic employs in its Epic Games Storefront, and MS is backing Epic against Apple. From the sound of it, PC devs are going to take a bigger share of profits from the games they make, and given most of the games on PC come from indie devs, that sounds doubly nice.

MS should try actually improving its store, though.

Gasoline Tank

Well, peeps. I don't know what your policy is on bumping threads. I wish to say some stuff about RE8. However, I'm the last poster in that particular topic, so I'll do it here...

I do think RE8 does LOOK like a good enough horror game. However, the story is far removed from RE overall. LOL. I've seen some gameplay, and it's like, meh. It's not really like a RE game at all, besides the survival horror aspects. But that's more than enough for some fans, I suppose.

Just from viewing some trailers and early access videos that Capcom gradually has deleted on some channels, I could not help but notice that RE7 and RE8 are vastly similar in how they are structured. You can tell assets were recycled. For example, the living room where the fake Mia is talking to Ethan before Chris and company attack the premises, is just like the sitting room the Bakers lived in, which was depicted in RE7 about 4 years ago. Anyway, the attic where Ethan puts Rosemary to bed, kind of resembles the attic where Zoe took Eveline to rest up during the storm. The castle also looks suspiciously like the main area and side corridors of the Baker estate as well. Even the position of the double doors and furniture seems kind of the same. All in all, though, RE8 is #NotMyRE, but still a very enjoyable looking horror adventure that just looks far out, cheesy, and whack.

Oh, and why is there yet another car sequence!? Reusing stuff from before yet again, are we, Capcom? :D

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well, peeps. I don't know what your policy is on bumping threads. I wish to say some stuff about RE8. However, I'm the last poster in that particular topic, so I'll do it here...

I do think RE8 does LOOK like a good enough horror game. However, the story is far removed from RE overall. LOL. I've seen some gameplay, and it's like, meh. It's not really like a RE game at all, besides the survival horror aspects. But that's more than enough for some fans, I suppose.

Just from viewing some trailers and early access videos that Capcom gradually has deleted on some channels, I could not help but notice that RE7 and RE8 are vastly similar in how they are structured. You can tell assets were recycled. For example, the living room where the fake Mia is talking to Ethan before Chris and company attack the premises, is just like the sitting room the Bakers lived in, which was depicted in RE7 about 4 years ago. Anyway, the attic where Ethan puts Rosemary to bed, kind of resembles the attic where Zoe took Eveline to rest up during the storm. The castle also looks suspiciously like the main area and side corridors of the Baker estate as well. Even the position of the double doors and furniture seems kind of the same. All in all, though, RE8 is #NotMyRE, but still a very enjoyable looking horror adventure that just looks far out, cheesy, and whack.

Oh, and why is there yet another car sequence!? Reusing stuff from before yet again, are we, Capcom? :D
This thread is more posting news than reviewing content heavily. You should've bumped your own RE thread.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, peeps. I don't know what your policy is on bumping threads.
No double posting on general topics, but I'm willing to make the occasional exception. If you want to bump just let one of us know so that we can merge the posts later on. Only thing. Don't bump threads that haven't gotten activity in, like, 2 or 3 days. Wait a bit. If no one responds that might be it for the thread, so don't bump it like a mad man. Lastly, for the record, don't revive old threads. Just start a new one.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

Judgement gets a sequel.

FF7R Integrade is a port to PS5 with new content surrounding Yuffie. I might end up waiting till I get a PS5 before I play it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Top Bottom