• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

Gasoline Tank

Is it still difficult to obtain a new PS5? I'm considering getting myself one on Christmas Eve to coincide with when I purchased a PS2, way back in the year 2002. :)

berto

I Saw the Devil
Is it still difficult to obtain a new PS5? I'm considering getting myself one on Christmas Eve to coincide with when I purchased a PS2, way back in the year 2002. :)
They are becoming more readily available every month. Sony said there'd be plenty to go around once the holidays start up.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

GOW Ragnarok gets its own presentation on June 30th.

Tomorrow's announcement was cancelled

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So...a man who makes a video game about the dangers of misinformation spreading in the Digital Age becomes the target of misinformation. What a world we live it.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
So...a man who makes a video game about the dangers of misinformation spreading in the Digital Age becomes the target of misinformation. What a world we live it.

Who in the **** has the cowardly balls to do that? I may not like all the guy's works and Kojima can really be up his own ass, but the man doesn't deserve that. Someone clearly has a petty dislike for him, and wants him to be involved to justify their dislike.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

Gasoline Tank

I'm unsure if anyone knows about this, but when Capcom ported the remake of RE3 to the PS5, they decided to edit out the second chopper on the roof at the end. Now there can be no doubt that Nicholai is indeed toast. :p

Oh, Capcom. :(

Top Bottom