• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

Gasoline Tank

Lady Dimitrescu will be playable in Mercenaries in RE8.

I see the Netflix live action series is getting universally shunned. It totally serves Capcom right. We don't need 1,543,670 adaptations about Raccoon City. I've personally had more than enough of the RE series being milked, as well as mistreated.

Wesker isn't supposed to resemble Blade, Crapcom.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
New trailer for the latest Pokémon games, featuring a lot of new details like non-linear story and three main campaigns.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Apologies for the double post, but this is too awesome to not share~

Always loved me a bit of Tactics Ogre so I'll definitely pick it up. :love:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Kimberly will be my main! The new successor to Bushinryu is here! Juri is back and the foot fetish fans got raging boners again. Capcom knew exactly what they are doing, and who they're catering towards.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Nintendo of America; we need to talk...
Seriously, this is messed up! Why is that guy even still there? I wouldn't want any kids around him.

One woman, a former game tester using the fake name Hannah, says she quit after a male employee allegedly started posting in a work groupchat about video game characters in an inappropriate way, such as having sex with a Pokemon or how he believed it was OK to be attracted to childlike game characters, such as Paimon from Genshin Impact.

NEWS
Game testers accuse Nintendo of America of sexual harassment
By Junior Miyai, News.com.au

August 17, 2022 | 11:48am

A shocking report alleges that many former contractors of Nintendo of America suffered years of sexual harassment and abuse, ranging from inappropriate sexual humor to stalking and threats.

The report by gaming website Kotaku alleges many female contractors came forward to talk about their experiences at Nintendo of America headquarters.

One woman, a former game tester using the fake name Hannah, says she quit after a male employee allegedly started posting in a work groupchat about video game characters in an inappropriate way, such as having sex with a Pokemon or how he believed it was OK to be attracted to childlike game characters, such as Paimon from Genshin Impact.

A man stands in front of Nintendo's logo at the presentation ceremony of its new game console Switch in Tokyo, Japan, Jan. 13, 2017.
Former game testers claim they were sexually harassed by male employees at Nintendo of America headquarters.
REUTERS/Kim Kyung-Hoon/File

“Nintendo was almost like a nightmare. It’s sad because I love Nintendo; I grew up with Nintendo. I was so excited to join Nintendo when I first got there, and I thought I was going somewhere,” Hannah said.

However, when she reported the incident to her supervisors at Aerotek, which is now named Aston Carter, the contracting company that Hannah worked for, she was allegedly told to be less outspoken, and ostracized by her work group for reporting the incident.

In a previous encounter, Hannah recalled, she did see a co-worker fired after they commented on the color of Hannah’s underwear.

However, the male employee discussing Pokemon sex was a full-time Nintendo employee and she claimed his only punishment was additional sexual harassment training.

Exactly why I don't even bother with Call of Duty.

If Disney never makes games again, I am fine with that. They are so spoiled when things don't go their way.

F*ck you EA, and **** you even harder NFL.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Now that the full list has been revealed, I will pre-order.

• After Burner II
  • Alien Soldier
  • Atomic Runner
  • Bonanza Bros.
  • ClayFighter
  • Crusader of Centy
  • Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf
  • Earthworm Jim 2
  • Elemental Master
  • Fatal Fury 2
  • Gain Ground
  • Golden Axe II
  • Granada
  • Hellfire
  • Herzog Zwei
  • Lightening Force: Quest for the Darkstar
  • Midnight Resistance
  • OutRun
  • OutRunners
  • Phantasy Star II
  • Populous
  • RAINBOW ISLANDS -EXTRA-
  • Ranger-X
  • Ristar
  • ROLLING THUNDER 2
  • Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi
  • Shining Force II
  • Shining in the Darkness
  • Sonic 3D Blast
  • SPLATTERHOUSE 2
  • Streets of Rage 3
  • Super Hang-On
  • SUPER STREET FIGHTER II THE NEW CHALLENGERS
  • The Ooze
  • The Revenge of Shinobi
  • ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron
  • Truxton
  • VectorMan 2
  • Viewpoint
  • Virtua Racing
  • Warsong
  • Ecco the Dolphin (CD Ver.) (Sega CD)
  • Ecco: The Tides of Time (CD Ver.) (Sega CD)
  • Final Fight CD (Sega CD)
  • Mansion of Hidden Souls (Sega CD)
  • NIGHT STRIKER (Sega CD)
  • Night Trap (Sega CD)
  • Robo Aleste (Sega CD)
  • Sewer Shark (Sega CD)
  • Shining Force CD (Sega CD)
  • SILPHEED (Sega CD)
  • Sonic The Hedgehog CD (Sega CD)
  • THE NINJAWARRIORS (Sega CD)
  • Devi & Pii (Bonus Game, previously unreleased)
  • Fantasy Zone (Bonus Game, new port)
  • Space Harrier II (+Space Harrier) (Bonus Game, new ports)
  • Spatter (Bonus Game, new port)
  • Star Mobile (Bonus Game, previously unreleased)
  • Super Locomotive (Bonus Game, new port)
  • VS Puyo Puyo Sun (Bonus Game, new port)

Gasoline Tank

Good-effing-riddance.

What a horrible adaptation, with the political masses and woke movement splattered all over it. What's more sad, is that Lance Reddick is openly defending this garbage.

Has the dude even played the games? Probably not. But Capcom has to move on from 1998. This was the proof we needed.

Top Bottom