• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Got a problem..

Ekkuses

So I decided to make my own mod for DmC. I made several which all worked fine but for some reason, the last one I made makes my game crash while booting it. I can't even get to the Capcom logo. I tried rebuilding the package multiple times but it has yet to work.

If anyone knows what the problem is, I'd really appreciate it.

So I decided to make my own mod for DmC. I made several which all worked fine but for some reason, the last one I made makes my game crash while booting it. I can't even get to the Capcom logo. I tried rebuilding the package multiple times but it has yet to work.

If anyone knows what the problem is, I'd really appreciate it.
You should really of posted this in the mod discussion forum but if you PM me the files I'll be happy to take a look at what is causing the problem and either fix it for you or tell you how to fix it?

Ekkuses

You should really of posted this in the mod discussion forum but if you PM me the files I'll be happy to take a look at what is causing the problem and either fix it for you or tell you how to fix it?

Oh I'm sorry for posting in this forum, I actually thought I was in the mod discussion forum but I guess I was wrong. And thanks for taking the time to help me.

Oh I'm sorry for posting in this forum, I actually thought I was in the mod discussion forum but I guess I was wrong. And thanks for taking the time to help me.
It's okay I just PM'd you back but I'll post here for anyone who might have the same problem.

If you get errors when using TexMod test your textures one by one, backup your .log file and in the original remove all of the text, then copy a line from the backup file and build the package and start the game. If it works keep adding a line and testing it until you get a problem, the line you get a problem on is the file that wont work.

Ekkuses

It's okay I just PM'd you back but I'll post here for anyone who might have the same problem.

If you get errors when using TexMod test your textures one by one, backup your .log file and in the original remove all of the text, then copy a line from the backup file and build the package and start the game. If it works keep adding a line and testing it until you get a problem, the line you get a problem on is the file that wont work.

You were right, it seems that one of the files was making the game to crash. Thanks again for your help.

Top Bottom