• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Head does not change when applying textures...help?

Imposcillator

Hello,

First of all please let me say thank you to all the people making the wonderful mods this game has been graced with. Playing DmC on the PC with everything on ultra at 120Hz is truly a phenomenal experience, and your mods only make it better. :)

I made an account simply because I have an issue that does not seem to have been resolved here: when applying texture packs and running the game, everything is fine...except for Dante's head. For example, if I apply the "cold as ice" mod, his whole body is blue but his head is regular, no different skin or different hair tone and only his eyes change. DMC3 Dante simply does not apply at all. I tried unchecking "HD Textures" in case that was the issue, but no luck.

I would appreciate if anyone could help me out with this as I would really love to have awesome Dante mods in my game. Thank you! :)

Imposcillator

Well..solved. Apparently it matters which costume you apply the mod on. I needed to have the white-haired Dante costume before the textures could work properly.

Top Bottom