• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help at DMC3 Style Switcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcastlelord

Hey guys, how are you doing? I hope you doing well :) Let get straight to the point, so guys today I got the game (Devil May Cry 3) and when I wanted to change the resolution to my own computer resolution I didn't find it so I went to look for a solution and I found out that there is a mod called "Style Switcher" which makes the game better and It helps with editing the controls and resolution and other things... when I came to install the mod (Style Switcher 3 Beta 2) I didn't know how, the instructions talk about a file and that file ain't even exist, and when I just copied the files into Game Directory and when I try to run the game it gives me this error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application." sorry for making this long and sorry if my english is bad and thanks guys.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Sounds to me like you're not doing these things as Administrator. Some files and folders only show up when you are the administrator. Figure out how to see hidden files on your computer and it might pop up.

berto

I Saw the Devil
No it Pirated, can't afford Buying Games.
I can tell you this. It's pretty much the fact that it's pirated that is causing issues. The mods are made for the official releases and pirated versions are altered to accommodate functions which means some files have been altered, deleted or even added and the mod isn't compatible with that new layout.

tcastlelord

I can tell you this. It's pretty much the fact that it's pirated that is causing issues. The mods are made for the official releases and pirated versions are altered to accommodate functions which means some files have been altered, deleted or even added and the mod isn't compatible with that new layout.
Ohh alright then thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom