• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ideas for Dante's daughter

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
In my story i have him having three daughters and i think two sons. Anissa, Tiffani and Eva, i dont remember the names of the sons.

Taramafor

Mother wise I think Trish would be good. As long as Dante can see Trish as Trish instead of his mother. It stops being less weird the more you're around it and they've had time to adjust.

Lady would also work well. DMC3 showed they had some chemistry. I honestly see Virgil as the better dad though. Dante is tooooo overprotective. And rash. I think he knows he wouldn't be a good dad like that. Probably why he never had a kid. Nero smacked his ass after being treated like a little kid. So Dante's probably telling himself he'd be a lousy dad after that.

Thaddeus

I'd rather a retconed version of Beryl from the novels. Give Dante a sassy gunsnslinger of a daughter. Hell, name her Toni. Keep the Devine Comedy references.

windleopard

Well, here it goes.

Davina, the daughter of Dante and Lucia.

Yes, Lucia. Dante clearly only sees Lady and Trish as friends and she's the only one who didn't try to kill him when they first met.:p

Davina takes after her mother and her uncle more than her father, being serious-minded, no-nonsense and reticent. She has her mother's dark skin and her father's white hair. Her outfit consists of a white top and pants, a red cape and grey boots.

Now on to weapons and abilities.

Davina is trained in the Trickster, Doppelganger and Quicksilver styles by her father. Her fighting style emphasizes speed, grace and fluidity like her mother. She has inherited three Devil Arms from Dante: Ifrit, Cerberus and Artemis. Her personal sword fighting style is Blade Dancer, utilizing a fencing saber and a dagger separately and at once. The saber and the dagger can generate a "Laser Cross" attack by being ground together by Davina. Davina also has a chakram. Like her mother and grandmother, Davina can call upon the power of the Vie du Marli's gods for certain effects such as creating a divine blade rope of light or generating wings to fly. Her Devil Trigger resembles her mother's, except predominantly pink with white and red accents.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought about making Dante a stepdad to a new character. He bonds with a pair of new characters- a mother and daughter pair of hunters who want to avenge the loss of this family's father.

windleopard

I thought about making Dante a stepdad to a new character. He bonds with a pair of new characters- a mother and daughter pair of hunters who want to avenge the loss of this family's father.
I think this works for the most part but I don't think it requires him to be a stepfather.

windleopard

Well, here it goes.

Davina, the daughter of Dante and Lucia.

Yes, Lucia. Dante clearly only sees Lady and Trish as friends and she's the only one who didn't try to kill him when they first met.:p

Davina takes after her mother and her uncle more than her father, being serious-minded, no-nonsense and reticent. She has her mother's dark skin and her father's white hair. Her outfit consists of a white top and pants, a red cape and grey boots.

Now on to weapons and abilities.

Davina is trained in the Trickster, Doppelganger and Quicksilver styles by her father. Her fighting style emphasizes speed, grace and fluidity like her mother. She has inherited three Devil Arms from Dante: Ifrit, Cerberus and Artemis. Her personal sword fighting style is Blade Dancer, utilizing a fencing saber and a dagger separately and at once. The saber and the dagger can generate a "Laser Cross" attack by being ground together by Davina. Like her mother and grandmother, Davina can call upon the power of the Vie du Marli's gods for certain effects such as creating a divine blade rope of light or generating wings to fly. Her Devil Trigger resembles her mother's, except predominantly pink with white and red accents.

Top Bottom