• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm here and I'm hip to be square.

DanteTheJester

That devil hunting douche who married a pizza.
I don't even know why I use that, or a variation, for the thread title. But I'm here. Just joined. So no need for anyone to be saying things like "ONE OF US." considering that I'm already now one of you guys.

I love to joke and I love to make comedic fanfiction. Specially crossovers. Only comedy though. Never intend to write anything else unless it's an original story for Fictionpress and such.

I'm a general fan of a lot of things, including a lot more than the DMC franchise. So if ya ever feel like discussing a lot of stuff, I'm usually open. Unless I'm busy trying to advertise for Amazon somewhere else. So If I don't reply, it's probably that my hands are tied. Maybe figuratively. Or maybe literally.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Welcome to the forums, dude :thumbsup:

Your comedic nature and my habits for general friendly silliness could make us a famous pair of lovable forum jokers...

...Or y'know, maybe? o_O

DanteTheJester

welcome to the forum :D
Welcome to the forums, dude :thumbsup:

Your comedic nature and my habits for general friendly silliness could make us a famous pair of lovable forum jokers...

...Or y'know, maybe? o_O

My comedy is inspired by many people. Some comedians like Kat Williams, Chris Rock, The type of comedy you'd see in DBZ Abridged, and a few other sources.

I also tend to use this type of comedy for my fanfiction as well. Only did two though. Both were comedy. But the first one was like a wild slapstick comedy for fun. This second one I'm writing is a comedy. But I take it more seriously in terms of plot.

And I love to joke in just about everything I do. Maybe one day we'll have our own threads dedicated to our jokes and such. I've seen it before on other forums.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like Ninja Theory?

Their early work was a little too "God of War" for my tastes, but when Enslaved: Odyssey to the West came out in 2010, I think they really came into their own, artistically if not commercially. The whole game has a crisp clear direction and a new sheen of consummate artistry that really gives the overall atmosphere a big boost. It's been compared to Prince of Persia 2008, but I think Enslaved has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

In 2013, NT released this, DmC, their most accomplished game. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Vergil's Downfall", a DLC chapter so morbid, most people probably don't listen to the message. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of whimsical slaughter, and the importance of insanity, it's also a personal statement about the studio itself...

HEY JESTER.

TRY BASHING ON DmC NOW YOU WORTHLESS DUDEBRO HATER. YOU WORTHLESS. DUDEBRO. HATER.

Last edited:

DanteTheJester

american-psycho-fore-o.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/963082/american-psycho-fore-o.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like Ninja Theory?

Their early work was a little too "God of War" (Heavenly Sword) for my tastes. But when Enslaved: Odyssey to the West came out in 2010, I think they really came into their own, artistically if not commercially. The whole game has a crisp clear direction and a new sheen of consummate artistry that really gives the overall atmosphere a big boost. It's been compared to Prince of Persia 2008, but I think Enslaved has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

In 2013, NT released this, DmC, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Vergil's Downfall", a DLC so morbid, most people probably don't listen to the message. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of whimsical slaughter, and the importance of sanity, it's also a personal statement about the studio itself...

HEY JESTER.

TRY BASHING ON DmC NOW YOU WORTHLESS DUDEBRO HATER. YOU WORTHLESS. DUDEBRO. HATER.

Now this is somebody who gets me. Now if you'll excuse me. I have to return some video tapes.

Top Bottom