• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Invisible Vergil

Victormaru

Technologist
I just turned on my Xbox 360, went into Training with Vergil, I literally started doing a combo within two seconds and then his entire body just disappeared, leaving only his hair and katana / sheath. Right now I'm just basically doing combos with an invisible Vergil. I remember somebody posting up a picture of this earlier as hidden costume but I don't remember the thread title. I thought this was pretty funny. This ever happened to anyone before? I wish I knew how to replicate this but it was completely random and unexplainable.

This must be that secret "Play as Vergil's hair" unlockable.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Play as Vergil's hair...because Vergil's hair is so awesome it can fight demons all by itself.
Sorry. >_>
That's actually pretty cool looking, though it might be aggravating in the game itself.... *would fall a lot if that happened* Has it caused anything weird...er...to happen in game? *curious*

Victormaru

Technologist
Nah it only happened in Training mode. Once I got out and played actual Missions everything was fine again. I'd actually like to try this out in-game if it would even do it again, lol. Seeing enemies get combo'd by an invisible person sounds cool.

Noob Saibot

I play the PC version and this happens to me quite often, but only when I use Doppelganger and turn it off during Training Mode.

I haven't encountered this glitch and I"m on PC. I"d recommend people validate their caches on steam. That's usually the cause of these kinds of issues. Or its simply the hard drive and ram getting hot and being accessed too fast. ie, you probably encounter more issues when you've been using your xbox for a long time in one session and same thing with PC, you haven't restarted yoru computer or defragged hard drive in a while.

Victormaru

Technologist
you probably encounter more issues when you've been using your xbox for a long time in one session and same thing with PC, you haven't restarted yoru computer or defragged hard drive in a while.
True. Although I've only just turned on my Xbox 360 while this glitch occured, my Xbox has actually been getting louder lately after all the non-stop DmC gaming I've been doing since Vergil's Downfall had released, lol. My Xbox was a bit laggy and louder than usual when I turned it on earlier so that's probably why Vergil disappeared.

Top Bottom