• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've contacted Ninja Theory for an interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I just hope that if there is DLC, it won't be anything we need to see the entire story.
meeeee too. capcom listen, listen closely do not i repeat do not do to DmC what you did to asura's wrath, and when i say that i mean taking away a chunk of the game and selling it as DLC. please capcom, think wisely with this game.

Dante47

I agree. I don't like how companies will take apart a game and sell what's left at full price, then you have to pay extra for the rest of the mangled parts of the game.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I agree. I don't like how companies will take apart a game and sell what's left at full price, then you have to pay extra for the rest of the mangled parts of the game.
me either, and as supporters of that specific product we should not have to do such. so capcom don't take any short cuts to get more money out of this game, put everything that should be in the game in the game and don't try to make it dlc.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Just find the interview and it's cool and entertaining.
That well-known DMC player must be KAIL.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
meeeee too. capcom listen, listen closely do not i repeat do not do to DmC what you did to asura's wrath, and when i say that i mean taking away a chunk of the game and selling it as DLC. please capcom, think wisely with this game.

At the end of the day, Asura's wrath wasnt worth 60 bucks.

So also put some extra incentives for me to play again other than concept art.

ZeroLove

I can't believe I have skipped over the main site where the interview is on without even noticing it! I just read it and I found it to be a really good interview. I like the answer to my question. ^^

PumpkinJakster

What in god's name were you thinking that to change Dante's white hair and then joke about it on DmC like a big middle finger to everyone who ACTUALLY supports Dante's old look and personality was a good idea? I hope Capcom gets rid of you Ninja bastards; you ruined DevilMayCry for all adoring fans.

Blacknerd

What in god's name were you thinking that to change Dante's white hair and then joke about it on DmC like a big middle finger to everyone who ACTUALLY supports Dante's old look and personality was a good idea? I hope Capcom gets rid of you Ninja bastards; you ruined DevilMayCry for all adoring fans.

lol whoa Ive been gone for a while and this is what my email tells me to see lolololol

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin

Again. Chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom