• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've contacted Ninja Theory for an interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Let's keep this thread just for interview questions, please, and not something that can be discussed on the bajillion other threads we have about DmC ;)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It might help if you tell NT what kind of questions you want to ask. Since this is not an official site NT might feel like if they do an interview it's just going to be a bunch of stupid questions. However, if you send them some sample questions they might see that you have good intentions and be more willing to talk. :)

I think the opposite might help.
Definetely asking what topics NT cant discuss might help you choose questions.

People, i think NT is not gonna spoil their game's story so avoid questions that are spoiler-y.

Tiran

The great pretender.
What aspects of the original series did NT believe were most worth preserving in some form aside from Dante's sword and guns?

How could the new Dante's personality be described. He he more cocky and headstrong like Nero or an arrogant insufferable prick like young Dante in dmc3.

How long has Dante known of the massive demonic presence over the world in every level of society?

Has Dante been trying to fight back this whole time or has he just been hiding trying to survive?

Does he actually care about saving the world or is his journey simply personal revenge?

Just how many different enemy types will there be in the game?

How long the average play time be?

WHO'S PLAYING DANTE?!!!!

Domenic93

I think the opposite might help.
Definetely asking what topics NT cant discuss might help you choose questions.

People, i think NT is not gonna spoil their game's story so avoid questions that are spoiler-y.

that's briliant that way they won't have an excuse to say we can't talk about that

How was your day?

Do you feel like your life is endangered?

Is this the only planned DmC game?

What do you plan to achieve with DmC?

Is it true that new Dante is inspired by character of Tameem?

Who came up with the music choice?

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Q:Who is the hooded girl?
Why use unreal engine instead of MT framework?
Will dante's appearance change throughout the series?

Well this is it because most of my questions are already posted by you guys lolol

ImPoSsSibLe to CaTcH

How was your day?

Is it true that new Dante is inspired by character of Tameem?

Who came up with the music choice?
Those are some good questions. The first they'll simply deny it... i mean if i was on his plays i was gonna deny it too even though it's the truth. The second question i think Tameem said that he arranged the who the voice characters will be and the music style.

Railazel

Here are mine:

1)Is DmC legitimately a Devil May Cry game, or a seperate game with the same name? If it is a Devil May Cry game, how does it relate to the previous games?

2)Capcom had worked intently with you on Dante's redesign, what were there reasons behind changing Dante's look?

3)Considering that you're behind the project, DmC promises a deep story. If Capcom plans to go back to the original series, will you provide the same expertise in those games as well?

4)Gameplay has swooned some fans over already, but do you guys intend to appeal to fans who love DMC for more than just its gameplay?

5)Since Dante is half- angel and half- demon, will there be scenes of his parents and background?

And that's about it on my part.

Domenic93

Here are mine:

1)Is DmC legitimately a Devil May Cry game, or a seperate game with the same name? If it is a Devil May Cry game, how does it relate to the previous games?

2)Capcom had worked intently with you on Dante's redesign, what were there reasons behind changing Dante's look?

3)Considering that you're behind the project, DmC promises a deep story. If Capcom plans to go back to the original series, will you provide the same expertise in those games as well?

4)Gameplay has swooned some fans over already, but do you guys intend to appeal to fans who love DMC for more than just its gameplay?

5)Since Dante is half- angel and half- demon, will there be scenes of his parents and background?

And that's about it on my part.
1) they'll say it has it's DNA *rolls eyes

2. we wanted dante to look "tougher" "make him less of a fashioniesta" "make him harder edged" "more realistic"

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
Will there be a story trailer soon? If not, could you please give us a little snippet of the story? Maybe something for us to ponder over!

Will there be a demo anytime soon, too?

Around what timeframe can we expect DmC?

Will the game be as challenging as past Devil May Cry's? (The trailers make it seem all too easy)

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
i'm new around here so just two questions

1) When we can learn more about the story ?

2) Just to be sure , Dante still has a twin brother and his name is Vergil , right ?

pimbanagordixinha2

ok coming from CU.
hope people "welcome me" here.

my questions:
how was the development process to create this new universe especically?how much Inafune was incisive to make such radical changes,and how the NT staff took the issue?

could they clarify exactly where and how this project is related with the actual DMC universe?rebirth?reboot?alternate unverse?spin off?give it to us a exact place and position on what DmC is?

how important they think the old fanbase is important to then and this project?

did they used any old DMC game as base to set the dificult levels for DmC?

the button set up will be customizable?

cant think of anithing else by now,but i hope you guys get a chance to make these questions(our questions)answered by NT.

thanks for the effort.

2niperwolf

Coming from the NT forums ;)

1) The first devil may cry game had a lot of survival horror elements (design, ambience, soundtrack). Will these elements return in this game?
2) In the official facebook page its stated that the game will be on pc as well, is that true?
3) Will the Bloody palace mode return? what about harder difficulties like Dante must die and bonus outfits?
4) Will there be any other playable character besides Dante?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hi to all those who have taken the time and effort to drop a quick visit here from the CU boards - I know DmC is not exactly the most anticipated game on most people's lists there ;)

Nevertheless, some excellent questions still coming in from everyone. NT haven't replied yet - it's the weekend, so maybe we'll hear nothing either way until next week. Or perhaps longer...who knows? But keep ideas coming in because even if they so no this time, we'll try again :)

Domenic93

if they don't answer at all it'll just show how much they care about the established fanbase, even the ones that are for the game or indifferent. it would prove that they just don't care about the haters. it'd prove they don't care about anyone that doesn't have a large site hit count

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I q
if they don't answer at all it'll just show how much they care about the established fanbase, even the ones that are for the game or indifferent. it would prove that they just don't care about the haters. it'd prove they don't care about anyone that doesn't have a large site hit count
wouldnt say that they have done interviews with Indy magazines

ZeroLove

Or it would tell that they simply don't have the time to answer questions from some random fan forum like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom