• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

JC Count Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

Ok, if you don't know what JC'ing is, here
JC Help Thread
This is a challenge to see how many JC for every move you can do. Post how many you can do.

Dante:

Rebellion-
Helm-Breaker- Not sure, I know its 10-20 though
Aerial Rave- 5

Cerberus-
Flicker-7-9 (When I'm DT'd against a full health sloth, 36 :) Its awesome)
Rapid Swing-6-8, enemy keeps falling, but still looks really cool (when DT'd against a sloth, 8-12:) I love My new records for Cerberus, lol)

Agni & Rudra-
Aerial Cross-5
Sky Dance- For a while, don't know exact number because of the rythm. Above 10 & above

Nevan-
Air play-1
Air Slash- (on a vanguard) 6

Beowoulf-Killer Bee-7 and above
Hammer- (on Vanguard) 7 because he teleports away before I can do anymore
Volcano- about 5-6 so far

Vergil:

Yamato-
Aerial Rave-8-12, just recently started again after not playing with Vergil for a while

Beowoulf-
Starfall-7 and above

Force Edge-
Helm-Breaker-7-14 (Vergil's helm-breaker is faster so I can't do it as much)

Special:
Dante-
Free-Ride- How many free-rides can you do without touching the ground?
My current record:24
^I kept cancelling animation, then air hiked back on the enemy repeatedly
Vergil-
Special Helm-Breaker- Special Hem-Breaker is where you do a helm-breaker, JC, the trick up and repeat.
My current Record:5-8

^Thamx to Deadly Eclipse, I learned ALOT, and helped me figure out my JCs. Volcano, Hammer, and game me the idea to air slash with Nevan on a vanguard :)

integsta

impressive status u have there Dante ;)...i wonder hows ur chaneling rebound skills tho something like my last nelo's combo and xaruga's Vergil rebound from Deadly Eclipse.

Noxotic

lol, I'm not too good with switching weapons while rebounding. It just gets me confused. My vegil skills aren't too good either. 6 is what I am used to doing whil 8-12 is usually depending on my mood, lol.Even if I'm in a good one, 10-12 is luck :). I probably couldn't beat you's though, I've been playing with Dante more than Vergil lately. Xarugas' hand play vid (couldn't stop laughing XD) showed me how different people play, I do like a worm motion to JC XD. Well, thanx. I tried your last Nelo combo, I screwed up bad................. lol. Free riding non-stop is funny, but gets boring. Well thanx again, nice to hear from a pro. I'm working on killer bees/starfalls while keeping the enemy in the air non-stop till they die during a combo, then finish them with something else. :). Hopefully, I'll be able to get vid equipment by DMC4, because I can't get any now, no money, so in DMC4, hopefully I can get pretty good and make a video like you,xarugas, and a couple of my other of my idols, lol.

Oh, one more thing, can you help me on something? It's mainly for my aerial raves and rapid swings. I can do them for a little bit, but I end up hitting O mid-JC on certain occasions, and for Dante its Swordmaster os he does flicker, or satellite, forgot what its called,lol. Is there anyway to help stop this. I can usually do it without hitting O, but everyonce in a while, I hit it during a big combo, and it messes the whole thing up, lol. Any tips? Great job on DE again.:D

integsta

well im assumin you using default ctrl so i recommend u should ask xarugas about that problem...as for me i used use default too but ive swaped /\ to [] so that my rebound can b smoother...in my opinion tho i think that swaping /\ to [] makes everything better, even for gunslinger and ect.

Noxotic

integsta said:
well im assumin you using default ctrl so i recommend u should ask xarugas about that problem...as for me i used use default too but ive swaped /\ to [] so that my rebound can b smoother...in my opinion tho i think that swaping /\ to [] makes everything better, even for gunslinger and ect.
Well, yeah, I tried swapping Triangle and Square, and it does help :). lol, I'm already used to it. I might keep this new config, lol. Well, now I'll update my first post:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom