• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jurrasic World Trailer is here!

AngelEyes

Dressed To Kill
I only just remembered they even made a third movie. Yuck. The second was bad but at least they had Pete Postlethwaite.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I really don't that much high expectations either. But i want to see the movie because it looks like it will be really fun. Hopefully, i'll see the T-rex with her jaws on the Indominus, killing the SoB and roar in the end just like in the first Jurassic Park.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
squeegif.gif

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Wait so the hybrid genetically mutated Rex is in the trailer? I thought it was a different one..but now I rewatched it, seeing as its ordering the other dinosaurs. Then nevermind...I thought it was going to have bones all over it and what not

KRSkull

Is this movie a remake or a reboot.

I am between

200.gif

Because of the dinosaurs

And

200.gif

Because you know the whole mutant cliche

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@KRSkull Nope, as far as I can tell, it's a continuation. I'm not sure, but it looks like it takes place in the distant future--hence why things are more high-tech than they were in the previous films.

KRSkull

@KRSkull Nope, as far as I can tell, it's a continuation. I'm not sure, but it looks like it takes place in the distant future--hence why things are more high-tech than they were in the previous films.

The reason i am asking because i red this in the internet

JP4 is a rebooting sequel

and

“…The most important thing I can tell you is that ['Jurassic Park 4'] starts a new trilogy that will go off in a different direction — a completely different direction that is very exciting, and different from anything we’ve seen. It starts with the history of the first trilogy, but it spins it off in a completely different direction. That’s all I can tell you.”

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Chris Pratt is fast becoming a favourite actor of mine so I'm very much looking forward to this :D

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Chris Pratt is fast becoming a favourite actor of mine so I'm very much looking forward to this :D
He's awesome. A really cool guy in real life too. His career has sure taken off. I hope he gets cast as Indiana Jones in the rumored Disney reboot of the series. Harrison Ford could be cast as Indy's dad.

Top Bottom