• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johan192

ok first off this is my first so please dont flame me ok. I would like to know which story line is the true stroy line to Devil May Cry because my friend said that Dante is the son of Devil and i say that his father is a legendary demon soooo can anyone tell me which is the true story line. please and thank you.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Two Milleniums ago, there was a war. Between the Humanworld and the other, the Underworld. But someone has woke up for Justice and stood up against the Legion alone. his name was Sparda. Later he quite reigned the human world and continued to preserve the Honor, until his Death. He became a legend. The Legendary Darknight, Sparda.

Dante is the son of Sparda, and Sparda was created in the Hell. But he became independent about his Legion.................he sealed the Gate to the Underworld, but also his powers was trapped to the other world.
And he lived as a Human and he married Eva...........and he had 2 twin sons. Dante and Vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom