• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kyoto Animation burned in arson attack. 33 reported dead.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
For those of you who want context and the aftermath of this, look no further than this...

I am sending prayers and good vibes to the folks at this animation studio... No one deserves that crap.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I am sending prayers and good vibes to the folks at this animation studio... No one deserves that crap.
You and me both. It's heartbreaking thinking about those people dying in a fire. That is a horrible way to die. Smoke and fire are terrible and it really breaks my heart to think that those people died afraid and in pain like that. K-On was the first anime I showed my little sister and it holds a special place in our hearts. We bonded a lot through that show and to think that the people who made, the hands that made it, suffered such a horrible end saddens me.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
You and me both. It's heartbreaking thinking about those people dying in a fire. That is a horrible way to die. Smoke and fire are terrible and it really breaks my heart to think that those people died afraid and in pain like that. K-On was the first anime I showed my little sister and it holds a special place in our hearts. We bonded a lot through that show and to think that the people who made, the hands that made it, suffered such a horrible end saddens me.
When I saw the video I embedded above, my heart sank. No, literally. When I hear people are happy that this happened - I literally frowned. I lose faith in the current civilization of idiots. I - excuse me, but how is dying in a ****ing fire A HAPPY STORY!? The only time I would be happy is when my enemy dies in a fire. But animators who have nothing to do with the outrage bait news have to be collateral damage in an arson case? **** that!

33 innocent people died because of this loser's hate towards whatever rage bait he was goaded into.... INNOCENT PEOPLE.

I'm sorry, I don't care if this arsonist has bad luck fallen on him. But holy ****, this **** is HORRIBLE.

berto

I Saw the Devil
@Carlos I knew that was going to happen. There will always be people who are sick in the head enough to cheer at misery and pain brought about completely trivial reasons. I heard that a lot of those people were older, parents. 22 of them were mothers. The others might've all been fathers. If you are happy that a mother or father died like that, I don't care that it was joke or someone you didn't know, you are sick and the worst that humanity has to offer.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
@Carlos I knew that was going to happen. There will always be people who are sick in the head enough to cheer at misery and pain brought about completely trivial reasons. I heard that a lot of those people were older, parents. 22 of them were mothers. The others might've all been fathers. If you are happy that a mother or father died like that, I don't care that it was joke or someone you didn't know, you are sick and the worst that humanity has to offer.
I also knew too, but for it to actually happen...? It's like saying "You can't make this up." I was browsing on Twitter trying to fix stuff and I see dumb people out there doing stupid stuff, like smoking crack and THEN smoking it on someone else's butt - I'm not kidding - I can't make this stuff up. But here we are, fires burning, people dying in that fire, then the people go happy over it. Next thing you know, they want to storm Area 51. Yeah. Like Independence Day.

The next extreme is going to shock everyone.

It's like this: You ask someone, "Did you go on Twitter and say you're happy that 22 mothers died in a fire?" He goes "No." With a happy, laughing, sarcastic face... You say "You can't say that with a straight face, loser."

Last edited:
Top Bottom