• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

lvl 18 bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

qqq444

iam playing dcm on ps3 on lvl 18 when u fight the all boss it wont let me fight cerbus nevan and iam stuck on lvl 18

X_nick_X

How do you mean it gets stuck a message comes up or it just wont do anthing at those pillars?

qqq444

it wont let me get to the fight with cerbus i killed evry boss but it wont let me kill cerbus and nevan it wont le me in

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
well you don't exactly HAVE to fight those two.

when you kill a boss, it takes you back to the wierd dimension with the stairs right? then it shows a block with colours in, and a colour lights up after every boss, right? the way to end the level is by lighting up any colours on the block that are in a joined circle. then a portal should appear that ends the level. the only reason it's telling you to kill those 3 bosses is because that is the smallest circle on the block. kill all the bosses and you get a blue orb shard, that's all.

did this help?

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well no there isn't any cheats to skip levels....that and i play mine on my PS3.....anyways all you have to do is make a connection between three circle colors i mean beat three bosses that are close enough that could make a triangle or a circle or something then this portal thing should pop up then go through it and there you go you don't have to beat cereburus either just choose the bosses that make a connection then there you go, if you still have problems then just message me and i'll help you out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom