• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Revoltech Dante Action Figure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

machindix

Not "them". I only have one. Those are pictures of the same model. I'm hoping desperately for a Nelo Angelo or a Vergil right now so I can have a fight scene. I wonder if Kaiyodo will make one...

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
:( I SO badly want one even more now

Where did you get yours from as the only place I can find them is ebay and I dunno if it's really worth the £20 price tag.

machindix

We have a lot of these at local toy stores (that's one advantage living close to Japan...) I got mine for about $19, quite cheap for a Japanese action figure if you ask me. I think the joints alone are well worth the money--if you don't mind it being a tad too small (it fits in the palm of your hand) Dante's face looks a bit... rough, but on the whole it's quite detailed for a model its size.

By the way. The set comes with Rebellion, Ebony & Ivory, a shotgun, a collapsible Nevan, an extra head for Dante, and a rack to support the body.

machindix

d4rkn1ght;5363 said:
awsome toys.....................can i buy it?? to do collection :)

You can get one at Ebay. There's actually a series of Revoltech action figures, but this series mostly consists of characters from other mangas/animes. They don't have any DMC characters other than Dante just yet, so you can't really have a DMC set collection.

However, if you're interested in EVA (I mean the anime not Dante's mom...) they do have a lot of those...

Toreador

Hunter of Darkness
there cool but i cant find where there sold round here, however there made by the same ppl who do the final fantasy advent children toys (i got cloud with ferner (his bike)) but those figures do look cool they just need to bring out more from the other games as well as charecters to expand on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom