• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My take on DmC sequel characters and back story, updated if i'm ready :P

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
!UPDATE!

LADY

lady___dmc_sequel_fanfiction_by_absolitude_corner-d8xauto.jpg

lady_by_absolitude_corner-d8xauto.jpg

so thx to @TerrorA for giving me the idea of lady having a military looks, tho i'm not sure it's military enough cuz i'm not really keen on military stuffs.. but anyway that idea supports lady's background and her firepower, it's perfect since DmC's approach was more to realism, so yes, lady is in the military.

there's nothing i wanna change from her really personality wise, i love what was shown in DMC3.. oh and the smiley face on her vest-like strap, well since dante was a british punk, lady is a grunge, kinda cool actually if the series have musical genre as costume theme

PS: and so it seems the dante pic ain't showing on the first post, i seemed to have moved the pic to the dmc folder, so here's a repost

DANTE

dante_dmc_devil_may_cry_sequel_fan_fiction_by_absolitude_corner-d8e3ssp.jpg

Last edited:

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
My action girl fetish approves.....and my logical side agrees.

She's (and forgive me if I act like a stereotype for a second) FIZ-ZINE!

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
it's been a while, and i have an artist block and terrible moodswings, my next upload is still a draft and unfinished, but since i'm not sure i'll be able to finish this, i think i'll just share this..

VERGIL

vergil_by_absolitude_corner-dcefq5z.jpg

the idea is to have him acquire a devil arm of a strong demonic deity, namely rangda, those who've played SMT might know this one, not a significant demon, but interesting description.

the devil arm has an appearance of an armor, for the purpose that i need him to look ghastly and corrupted..

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Anything on Trish, Nero & Kyrie?

How about another mentor for Dante? An angel named Azrael who offers to help him unlock his other half. He can be an old friend of Eva's and helped Sparda as well.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Ronin Nero and Kyrie should be kept for a later game. Trish should be used.

@absolitude Nero once had the working name of Rodin who was a famous sculptor. He was also intended more of an upper-class sherlock holmes-esque character before they made him more dante-esque. So maybe you could play with both those ideas in a new character?

@DarkSlayerVergil rethought and reposted.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
!UPDATE!
NEW STUFFS

so okay, i know there's no such thing as full devil/nephilim form in DmC, since in mission i forgot which, there's this nephilim called asiel, aciel or something like that, turned into statue, and as you can see she's still looking human, only with wings..

but i'll go further and make a nephilim form for Dante in my fanfic sequel, for the sake of fantasy and fan-service.. plus i need him to have something to equal vergil in my planned story, cuz vergil will be in a whole nother level..

so here goes, NEPHILIM FORM

nephilim_trigger___raw_by_absolitude_corner-d8oy88u.jpg

well yea, again i'm too lazy to polish it, anyway, here's a quick brief, i need dante to look monstrous or devilish like in the original, i want the form to be agile and wild yet still elegant, organic and sturdy.. all to give the feeling of i'm turning into something different when i push the form trigger buttons..

and i want longer duration for this form, give him all new moves to master and perform.. this form should have more to it than just finishing enemies faster.. the environments will also turn with more darkish atmosphere, i like what they did in DmC with the atmosphere change

PS : colored and reworked version later

I like Dante's Nephilim form. Will Vergil get one too?

Since Dante's the demon, Vergil's the angel right?

I can picture Phineas, a demon helped Dante find his other half. An angel named Azrael can help Dante find the other half to complete his full potential.

I'd imagine Dante going Super Saiyan on this one since his last DT was a kaioken.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Ronin - You just gave me this idea of Dante having different costumes (demon forms) that have different upgrades (sorry, been playing that new Spider-Man game) that’s what I just got the idea from. Would be pretty cool though if there was a more in-depth upgrade system to each of Dante’s designs/costumes/outfits - whatever you want to call them.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Ronin - I’d imagine angels have their own version of Limbo. Probably Purgatory or something. I don’t think they’d like Dante either because he’s a Nephilim.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
@Ronin - I’d imagine angels have their own version of Limbo. Probably Purgatory or something. I don’t think they’d like Dante either because he’s a Nephilim.

At least one angel would like him to help get his full potential and knows Eva & Sparda.

Any weapon ideas? Vergil needs upgrades.

Arkham's picture is missing by the way.

DarkSlayerVergil

At least one angel would like him to help get his full potential and knows Eva & Sparda.

Any weapon ideas? Vergil needs upgrades.

Arkham's picture is missing by the way.
Maybe bring back Beowulf but have it be repurposed with the white version as the angel form and demon version as black.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
In the concept art Kat had a violen case so maybe make that her weapon?

@LordOfDarkness
Maybe we should move this conversation to another thread?

Absolitude is going through some personal stuff so he won't be back anytime soon.

Top Bottom