• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Needs Lots & Lots of Screenshots (And Lots!)

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Don't ask why lol. It's part of an experiment. >:3

>:3

Anyway....I know some of you still play this on PC, and I basically just need lots of screenshots. Lots.
  • Screens of Dante using all styles and all weapons in action.
  • Some screens of Dante exploring about.
  • Try to get as many different costumes as possible. (DMC1 Dante is a must!)
  • The same with Vergil.
  • Plenty of stuff with Nelo Angelo.
  • 100% LOSSLESS! Please don't compress, I need them exactly as they appear on your machine. D:

Anyway, thanks! Also, once again to avoid compression, please bundle them up in a zip file and upload the whole thing to something like Mega.co.nz. Please don't use image upload sites like imgur or whatever, since they tend to shrink.

This is not related to my earlier request for interface assets, BUT if the images are awesome enough, I might be able to get a use out of that as well. :)

Thanks!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I can try, but the non movable camera can make taking really cool looking screens pretty hard.

Are there any camera hack mods, by your knowledge? Like the one for DMC4?

The Good Gentleman

I don't. :< The angles honestly don't really matter much anyway.

As for screenshots, I have something that might help. There's an external program called AnimGet. You can download it right here.

It's an awesome little sprite ripping tool that should work well here, but there are a few catches you need to know of: When you hit run, it'll constantly save a screenshot the moment your screen changes (the mouse pointer doesn't count, thankfully!). So, very very quickly you might find yourself with hundreds of screenshots in a matter of seconds.

As for slowdown, I can't answer that since I'm on a mac and haven't used any of these programs in ages.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Step to it. Or I'll make you watch Step Up 2.
HEY! NO!

That kind of threat is sick, vicious, unconstitutional and cruel. I don't care if it's a joke, you wouldn't threaten to water board someone here and you sure as hell don't get to threaten them with Step Up 2. What is wrong with you.

The Good Gentleman

What is wrong with you.
Where to begin...
  • My parents had unrealistic expectations
  • After they abandoned me, I was picked up by carnival freaks and they raised me as one of their own
  • After I was abandoned by carny folks, I had to fend for myself...in Florida!
  • My "friends" once took me to a Green Day concert
  • My arch enemies once took me a Snow Patrol concert
  • I started dating a woman right after we both were having angry revenge sex with each other
So yeah. I admit. My life experiences have ****ed me up beyond repair. What's everyone else's excuse?

Top Bottom