• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New characters for DMC6

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How's this for a new DMC character to join the cast if he were to have vibes of Giorno (JOJO) & Broly (DB)?

Either an artificial half-breed created by humanity or born from the blood of a new demon antagonist after Mundus? Just gotta find the suitable play style for him, as well as the arsenal.

Giorno_Giovanna_Infobox_Anime.png

90ts0ktp38x11.png

DarkSlayerVergil

How's this for a new DMC character to join the cast if he were to have vibes of Giorno (JOJO) & Broly (DB)?

Either an artificial half-breed created by humanity or born from the blood of a new demon antagonist after Mundus? Just gotta find the suitable play style for him, as well as the arsenal.

Giorno_Giovanna_Infobox_Anime.png

90ts0ktp38x11.png
The farther away from Nu-Broly the better imho. I'll take the artificial demon angle though since Trish is already the obligatory "daughter" of Mundus like wise Lucia herself is artificial anyway as well.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
The farther away from Nu-Broly the better imho. I'll take the artificial demon angle though since Trish is already the obligatory "daughter" of Mundus like wise Lucia herself is artificial anyway as well.

What's wrong with the Broly we have now?

And what about an artificial half-breed?

As for a weapon, what do you all think of a khopesh?

DarkSlayerVergil

What's wrong with the Broly we have now?

And what about an artificial half-breed?

As for a weapon, what do you all think of a khopesh?
More so personal opinion if anything, long story short I simply think they would of been better making Nu-Broly his own character separate from the original also I feel like his story isn't exactly well told contrary to popular belief in comparison to non-canon counterpart. Artificial hybrids could work but honesty any new idea for DMC could do.

Top Bottom