• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new trailer

berto

I Saw the Devil
We'll discus it later. For now I'll let people who enjoy it enjoy it. Pleanty of time later to for discution.

I do wonder, though, was that Vergil?

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
We'll discus it later. For now I'll let people who enjoy it enjoy it. Pleanty of time later to for discution.

I do wonder, though, was that Vergil?

ive made a seperate thread to discuss it

788Masri

The man with the mask... Am I the only one thinking Amon from Legend of Korra? XD
Quite the cool trailer, imo. It was really fun, I like how Dante's personality is coming and Mundus looked quite dashing compared to his former look. :p

Thanks for this, man.

no problem, i got thought he was a cross between amon, and V for vendetta :)

788Masri

thats the part!!!
and i cannot wait to see other parts of the real world turn into a demonic one because so far, i think they've all been done extremely well.

i was a lil worried about repetiveness when i heard the concept but they are really pulling through with some amazing scenes i really want it to be jan now (its also my bday so double points)

Dante47

Good. Mundus isn't a fat guy. He's a bad ass in a suit. Pretty cool!
The guy with the mask I think is Vergil. Also, they have similar videos to the group "Anonymous".

788Masri

Good. Mundus isn't a fat guy. He's a bad ass in a suit. Pretty cool!
The guy with the mask I think is Vergil. Also, they have similar videos to the group "Anonymous".

ahem V for Vendetta

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
hmmm

so what do you prefer

Demon Slayer or Demon Killer

btw the angel chicks are dancing around in there

Top Bottom