• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

News and Updates (No Personal Posts)

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
D1oKyp0XQAIyf58_thumb.jpg

https://www.siliconera.com/2019/03/14/devil-may-cry-5-bloody-palace-opens-on-april-1-2019/
Get hyped :D

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

"In this video toward the end they talk about BP just a bit. The important part is Itsuno says (in Japanese) that any stage reached in BP can be freely selected for training. So if you run into a tough fight instead of going all the way through everything else before it first only to get some practice in and maybe fail again, you can just practice the problem stage separately, directly.

They are also allowing us to stop halfway and resume at a later time, suspending progress, if you like.

Nothing on if it has co-op or you know who."

tenor.gif

So that also means floors with boss fights....a pseudo boss fight mode confirmed?!

Last edited:

Goldsickle

The important part is Itsuno says (in Japanese) that any stage reached in BP can be freely selected for training.
This is not true (or a translation error).
In the actual release, you can only replay a floor you completed.
So if you never had any practice fighting Malphas as V or fighting King Cerberus as Nero and then die, you don't get to "freely select" that boss battle floor to train.

This is poorly implemented.

EDIT: It seems that I can retry a non-boss floor?
But last time I check, I died on a boss and the option to select the floor again is not available.

Last edited:

Sean Gow

This is not true (or a translation error).
In the actual release, you can only replay a floor you completed.
So if you never had any practice fighting Malphas as V or fighting King Cerberus as Nero and then die, you don't get to "freely select" that boss battle floor to train.

This is poorly implemented.

EDIT: It seems that I can retry a non-boss floor?
But last time I check, I died on a boss and the option to select the floor again is not available.

What Itsuno said is correct.

Don’t know why it’s not letting you choose stages you’ve seen but haven’t beaten yet.

First thing I did when I got my ass handed to me by a boss was go and practice fighting it in warmup mode.

Top Bottom