• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

only 3 missions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan05

My fried gave me cmd3 se CD, but there is only 3 missions on it, where the others, I've been looking on the internet if anyone else has the same problem, but I have not found anything..

I mean ...dmc3 se... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Viper

Premium
What do you mean only 3 missions? Can you be more precise about what happens when you finish playing the last one?

Stefan05

I can't remember now what exactly..I can tell you tomorrow because I am very angry now and don't want to play again now :)
I just have to choose to play again any of that 3 missions and nothig else...or watch movie ...

Viper

Premium
I can't remember now what exactly..I can tell you tomorrow because I am very angry now and don't want to play again now :)
I just have to choose to play again any of that 3 missions and nothig else...or watch movie ...
Hmm, just to be sure... you completed mission 3, right? Completion unlocks next mission, so if it's completed you should have mission 4 and so on.

There was a demo that ends with mission 3, but that was for the original dmc 3 version and it was for the press, how would your friend get it?

Stefan05

well, It was long ago when he gave me that..maybe this is not original dmc or something :(
i will try again tomorrow anyway, but I am almost sure that there is not any other option when I finished demo...

Viper

Premium
well, It was long ago when he gave me that..maybe this is not original dmc or something :(
i will try again tomorrow anyway, but I am almost sure that there is not any other option when I finished demo...
With the demo version you won't get more than what you saw, it's just a taste of what to expect.
I recommend getting the HD collection, it's quite cheap these days and you have first two games and DMC3 SE on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom