• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Perfect DMD Royal Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

lol, yeah, I've seen those before when I was training with Royal Guard, watching how the pros do it. Now I can block every attack, including Spiral Swords to some extent, but most people who know how, know its extremely hard, even with I-Guard, lol. I still get hit after a little bit though. I'll post alot of videos.

Royal Guard Requiem
True Blitz
Royal Guard Symphony

^by Pokey86 and Tatsimarublack

Thnks to these vids, I learned everything I know about RG. Now I'm on turbo, having a little bit of trouble with Super Judgement Cut since its a little bit faster, but I'm already almost completley perfected it. Sometimes I can block it fully, sometimes I can't, but I've already re-learned how to block everything, now this is my only problem, and its pretty much almost fixed so I have almost no problems with Royal Guard. :)

D Assasin

Assasins Never Die
i dont like using royal guard at al btw have any of u guys found the spiral gun yet.....it took me a long time to figure out that it was sitting right on that stool....ive been up there about 10 times and i never had went over there

Rain Eclipse

Fallen Angel
I tried Royal Grard but i was no good :( lol but these vidoes are crazy!! I was usually either sword master or trickster

sparda666

The Devil Reborn
true im more of a trickster gunslinger guy...most of the time though i use infinite DT Sparda.
just for fun..then ill use quiksilver!!!

Vince

Surely Royal Guard is the best style but is really hard to master...
I'm really good with the trickster and I tried the royal gard I tought that "the ultimate"
could stop averything lol and I got hit several times.... The thing is that you must be really timed with the other one attack or you'll get pawned....

Luc

Royal guard ain't to bad a style. Starts of pretty average but one you get into the 3rd level you can use an attack that transfers the damage from an attack into health :D. It's a ggod style to use against those bloody spider things aswell.

Vince

lol I got spiral sword too its just fun but not very useful because it use Devil trigger gauges :(
so i use it only when I say " oh I should use spiral swords" :p

Noxotic

Not if your a master at it like me :p
lol, Its my FAV. Style, my second is SwordMaster. I think I mastered Royal Guard and loved it cause its a challenge trying to master blocking all attacks, but I did it. :)
lol

Vince

your video is really cool I liked it when you blocked all ultimate judgement cut :D
I'm actually practicing my royalguard but When I savec my game I overwrite my game with vergil I was in mission 9 in very hard :( I gotta start all over :( but I tried to block many of cerberus attack And I suscefully blocked many attack especially when he freezes the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom