• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Perfect DMD Royal Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

u need to practice every attack, not just cerberus, lol. Mission 18 is a good practice lvl. for RG. Try to start a new game with RG and only use that style throughout the whole game, so u can have everything.

Vince

Yes I passed the normal mode with RG I'm getting good but not enough for Dante must die ah man never tought this mode would be so hard it took me 11 times to complete mission 2!!!! And I can't complete mission 3...... so for the moment I'm playing in the very hard mode just beat vergil (never tought he would be so easy even at very hard) I just gave him a whoppin :p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Rain Eclipse said:
I tried Royal Grard but i was no good :( lol but these vidoes are crazy!! I was usually either sword master or trickster

i always use SworldMaster..................i used SwordMaster in the all Missions..........i didnt use any style....................i Defeated all Bosses with SwordMaster.......................i can bet that u cant Defeat Beowulf with SwordMaster..............i guess :D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
sparda666 said:
true im more of a trickster gunslinger guy...most of the time though i use infinite DT Sparda.
just for fun..then ill use quiksilver!!!

yeah.................have u ever used Bangle of Time???
wich DMC that have Bangle of Time?? if u used it...............lol

Noxotic

d4rkn1ght said:
i always use SworldMaster..................i used SwordMaster in the all Missions..........i didnt use any style....................i Defeated all Bosses with SwordMaster.......................i can bet that u cant Defeat Beowulf with SwordMaster..............i guess :D
Ive beat beowoulf with SwordMaster. I've used all styles to beat all bosses on DMD mode, but it was a big pain in the...
lol

When DevilMayCry4 comes out, I'mgonna start doing combos and stuff and MIGHT do another video with all the new styles, but this game has already had enough videos, and I'm out of practice from MGO, although the MGO controls are the same as my DMC button setup, lol. Not used to the camera's either, completley different. Well, when DMC4 is released, I might do another RG video if it IS in their and i guess I'd like to do a collab soon. Man, I can't wait for Pokey and TatsumaruBlack's final combo video, its going to be AwESUM!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i was wondering if anyone could beat all Bosses with SwordMaster in DMD mode................................i can bet no one can............i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom