• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rate my Arts?

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
Let's start with the hot news for now, Michael B. Jordan's Val Zod Superman project

deo7mkl-494fa968-1904-4391-8088-bc7a97a97501.jpg

Yea I know, the audacity to change the color scheme. Honestly I tried giving him the comics' colors, but I just don't like it, and can't take that seriously. I don't know I think this would make more sense for Michael B. Jordan. But that's just me.

The suit inspiration is the Superman Flyby suit, it looked alien enough and uniform enough, they might as well just use it for this project imo.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Let's start with the hot news for now, Michael B. Jordan's Val Zod Superman project

deo7mkl-494fa968-1904-4391-8088-bc7a97a97501.jpg

Yea I know, the audacity to change the color scheme. Honestly I tried giving him the comics' colors, but I just don't like it, and can't take that seriously. I don't know I think this would make more sense for Michael B. Jordan. But that's just me.

The suit inspiration is the Superman Flyby suit, it looked alien enough and uniform enough, they might as well just use it for this project imo.
4.5 out of 5 bruv.

I'm not fond of the colors but I dug it.

absolitude

4.5 out of 5 bruv.

I'm not fond of the colors but I dug it.

Yeah i can see that, but seriously, i can't with the light blue. Makes him less imposing. Well and i dig darker stuffs.

Oh, and if you guys familiar with the game Vagrant Story, I'm doing a fanart project on each characters. I hope I can finish it and not loose the appetite.

Here's a WIP.

Last edited:

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Hermione Corfield looks like Melissa Benoist passed through a Chloe Grace Moretz filter.
Half-kidding.
She looks like a likely candidate to pass the Supergirl torch to, and I dig the slightly-muted colors and the suggested texture on the emblem. I also appreciate you didn't go the weird route of insisting DCEU Supergirl needs a skirt/trunks/underwear on the outside to be discernible as Supergirl. (Seriously, those "Henry Supes but with red trunks" fanarts/photomanips look goddamn goofy.)
Good work!

absolitude

Hermione Corfield looks like Melissa Benoist passed through a Chloe Grace Moretz filter.
Half-kidding.
She looks like a likely candidate to pass the Supergirl torch to, and I dig the slightly-muted colors and the suggested texture on the emblem. I also appreciate you didn't go the weird route of insisting DCEU Supergirl needs a skirt/trunks/underwear on the outside to be discernible as Supergirl. (Seriously, those "Henry Supes but with red trunks" fanarts/photomanips look goddamn goofy.)
Good work!

Right?? right?? She's the only i can think of for Supergirl if not Melissa Benoist herself.. And honestly I'm tempted tho give her skirt tho, seriously tempted :sneaky:. And ofc, Faora Ul don't use em either, and the suit is supposed to be uniform, so yeah, no skirt it is.

absolitude

So I just posted this, And of all the things i've worked, this blows up on my instagram, like 20 likes! Yeah, i don't have that many followers :ROFL: , sometimes i feel like giving up.

But this makes me happy, I'm a huge fan of Routh as Superman, and apparently many people are loving and missing Routh and maybe not many fanart of him out there.

gugi-kharisma-sr.jpg

absolitude

spiderman___carnage_by_absolitude_corner_deqg26j-fullview.jpg

Commission work, cover illustration for a moving comic or something like that.. My best yet, so proud of this one.

Top Bottom