• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rebellion questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether101

Seeker of Pi
I've been browsing through the GameFAQs DMC 4 forum and it has brought up a coulp of questions.

1) Does Dante give up Rebellion for FE?

2) Why do people hate Rebellion so much but love Yamato?

3) Why does everone act like Rebellion is the weakist sword Dante has because as to me it seems to be his version of FE?

:(

Nightmare

The Devils Cry
Well, we see Dante wield Rebellion in DMC4, so I guess he's swapping between the blades. In DMC1, we get to see that he has an enormous arsenal of swords piercing the demon heads on the wall ;)

Vergil2006

I love the Yamato and i like Rebellion... hmm i dont honestly know

like i said i use Rebellion and Beowulf, i find them the most powerful combination

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Personally, just the cutscenes from DMC3 with Vergil make me love Yamato so damn much that I just have to use it every time I play with him! That and I have ALWAYS had a weakness for any kind of Katana, I guess it's just a matter of preference.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
The Rebellion is my favourite weapon as ever...................coz it could apply great tricks than other weapons.............thats y the Rebellion is my favourite

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Nightmare;6807 said:
Well, we see Dante wield Rebellion in DMC4, so I guess he's swapping between the blades. In DMC1, we get to see that he has an enormous arsenal of swords piercing the demon heads on the wall ;)

Dante uses rebellion in DMC4 because he gave Sparda (and thus the force edge) to Trish as we can see at the end of DMC. I don't think that rebellion is any weaker or more powerful (storywise, gameplay wise rebellion is so much better) but Dante just prefers the force edge because it was his fathers sword.

Also if you looks closely in the beginnig of DMC all those swords in the deamons heads were alastor. My guess is that origonally Dante got his electric powers from himself. Trish and Nelo have electric powers, Nelos being blue like Dantes, and in the Demo Dante had alastor from the beginning. They probably changed their minds so they could have more than one devil trigger and some cooler weapons but forgot to change the swords in the intro:p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
each Storylines............Dante only use his Sword to Defeat his Enemies to reach his Boss............but the other weapons are usefuls to kill the enemies or to apply some keys

Ether101

Seeker of Pi
Captain Liberty;6875 said:
Dante uses rebellion in DMC4 because he gave Sparda (and thus the force edge) to Trish as we can see at the end of DMC. I don't think that rebellion is any weaker or more powerful (storywise, gameplay wise rebellion is so much better) but Dante just prefers the force edge because it was his fathers sword.

Thats BS the reson Dante didn't have Rebellion because they, the people who made the DMC, hadn't thoght of it yet. So if DMC was remade Rebellion would be in it. Pluse Rebellion is a part of Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom