• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(REQUEST) diffuculty increase

seraphmaycry

hi can somone out there make a new difficulty or change a current to make Dante must die much harder as i have completed the game to easily im not saying 1.6 damage boost to enemy's or something I MEAN CRAZY OVER THE TOP WHERE A SINGLE HIT IS LIKELY TO KILL YOU AND YOU HAVE TO HIT ENEMY'S MANY TIMES LIKE 100 FOR A TYRANT OR SOMETHING

Gbraga

Hell and Hell is easier than Dante Must Die, if he thinks DMD is easy, recommending HaH makes no sense.

Valcorn

I'd like a mod that rebalances the whole game:
* faster enemy reaction times
* shorter attack signaling
* health and damage increase
* colored enemies can be attacked with any weapon BUT, the opposite color deals 150% damage, human weapons normal damage (100%) and the same color deals only 50% damage, that's giving some sense to NT's system

Bubbleberry

* colored enemies can be attacked with any weapon BUT, the opposite color deals 150% damage, human weapons normal damage (100%) and the same color deals only 50% damage, that's giving some sense to NT's system

This sounds brilliant.

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts

Fourth point sounds like it'd take a lot of complicated meddling with the game's code, but the first three sound somewhat plausible. If it's possible to manipulate entity speed like in DMC4 then enemies could be made harder by simply making them faster.

Vauxen

That change list you did was good Valcorn, nice idea for the colored enemies. Would love to have all those changes he listed.

seraphmaycry

yeah hell and hell was to easy for me

valcorn has some good ideas

however since i am hardcore DMC and have bet every DMC I DEMAND THAT ALL ENEMIES BE COLOR CODED EVEN BOSSES MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EDIT: maybe people are having trouble understanding im serious

Valcorn

DMC3 had this, no colored enemies, but each weapon had an elemental property and each demon an elemental resistance or lack thereof. For example, fire weapons dealt more damage to frost enemies, Yamato (dark) extra damage to light enemies (Beowulf, Fallen) etc. etc.
So pretty much a mod to make it DMC3 style while keeping the colors, just in reverse sense.

Top Bottom