• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So glad there's finally a forum for mods

SamuraiGuy

Finally one forum has taken the step to be the first in allowing us to post dmc: Devil May Cry mods. I wish this subsection was a bit more noticeable though. The way it's located at the top makes it look like an ad link.

BTW, I love the official cgi artwork used in the background of this forum. If only those super high resolution textures were available to us PC gamers who purchased the pc version of dmc. My handsome and high def mod of Dante and Vergil is almost ready to be released. I think I've just about done all the testing and tweaking I can to get it perfect. They both look so much better in my mod.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The more people that are interested in this section & the more attention it receives the more prominent we shall make it. Glad to see people are already getting to work on some ambitious mods.

FrostBite

Marshall of Radiance
You have no idea how glad I am for this forum as well,the only thing better that I can think of is if they make a DMC nexus,but now it's up to the modders to make their magic,I only hope they make some actual mods instead of the reskins that we mostly get,but hey,I'm not complaining.

Top Bottom