• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Storyline

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Based on the cast presented and the 4th installment of the game releasing later on this year do you think that this storyline will intertwine and/or lead onto DMC4's?:lol: :p

Please post your comments and opinions:D :lol:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Very possibly, I think that since it's the anime version, we'll be meeting all of the chars including Nero and the rest of the DMC4 cast along with charismatic new chars exclusive to the anime version.:D

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Ya, i would love to see how my fav character is doing after the events if DMC3 and how she may, hopefully if capcom is good, play a role in DMC4:lol: ;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I doubt Lady will be taking a major role in DMC4. Do you know the phrase "stylistic consistency" relate that to the DMC series as regards to heroines and you'll see what I mean.

Still I think she will be in the anime series.;)

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I would be pleased w/ a minor role, like her maybe just assisting Dante.:lol: ;)
And being playable:) ^_^

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I dont want to talk about that right now:lol: ;)
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, kidding. I dont know be disapointed i guess there really isnt much i could do, just hope for some type of download:D :lol:

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Thats why you make multiple Lady threads and get people to vote and say how much they enjoy her presence in the game and how they would like her to return:D :lol:
Especially on the main Capcom forum;) :)

Top Bottom