• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sweet Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

Does anyone know how to get a better chance of having the "sweet baby" taunt come out of Dante? It sounds cool, but all I know is that it comes up when you have SSStylish and you have to keep it there for a while, but I'm having trouble getting it out. I just wanna learn how to say "sweet baybeh" right after I kill the enemy. :D

Tyles

I always thought it was taunting along the way as you build the combos, along with very close dodges, I think.

ShadowNinja X7

I've only gotten Sweet baby twice, so I'm really not sure. It's by far the rarest taunt though, and I'm trying to figure it out.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
lol............i do almost the time.......................but its sounds cool the name.................but the SSStylish is the superior.........lol

Vince

Having SSStylish is not very hard you know, mission 2 at DmD with agni and rudra so easy to get a SSStylish the only thing is to stay alive when he is taunting :p or still you can hold on your devil trigger and unleash it in a big group of enemy (mission 7 with the some kind of summoner) it works well, the things is to vary your combo, close dodge doesn't really work in this one, if you block (royal guard) your rank goes up so if you block all Beowulf feathers so have an SSStylish for sure and you kill him just after :p what else can you do? You can repeat the same combo but you must do it at different enemy if you strike 2 enemy at the same time, its stylish :D

I hope it will help you to say : sweet baby

I never heard it tough, but my favorite taunting is : You'r scared!!!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya....................Royal Guard is awsome to raise ur rank..................but i prefer to do in my way...........SwordMaster style, Rebellion weapon and E&I...................thats should kill them all to raise rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom