• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Do whatever you love cancel me from society or insult :cautious:.....but please as friendly reminder don't waste your time around 5 minutes craft or others, you can't hack life :( and it's not game.
even if they give right info you must take from right channels or people.

Edit: I listened to one of my friends who believed toothpaste could fix my previous laptop (Asus) display scratch but what I did I think used ear cleaner for this job and applied too much for that area which resulted one area of my display a little worn but the display itself is fine and fully working (despite I sold it with my pc and now I have better system).

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Depression hit back after some better days. To be honest, I'm feeling really bad here.
The good thing is that we were granted those social services I mentioned, and starting next week, they will come regularly in our home to help me. They will either do household chores or look after the baby so I can rest. It's free of charge, 10 hours a week for the first month (yeah it's a lot!!) and we'll see if it can be dropped after that.

I think I'll never have a valid reason to complain about high taxation rate in my country.

Another good thing is that while I'm really sick and hopeless, I had those beautiful days just a moment ago. So I also have a reason to believe it'll pass again.

Also, hearing her giggle at her favourite toy is the best SSRI pill on the market :ROFL:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Due note this article came out in 2020 and was updated in 2021.

Okaaaaayyyy...huge problem with this list. First: it's more of a top 8, because two of the games are not brawlers: They're either a Smash Bros. clone or an Arena Fighter. So TMNT (Ubisoft) and Billy & Mandy do not belong. Second: Where the hell is Batman - The Brave and The Bold and Red Steel 2? The latter is more so a FPS Hack n' Slash hybrid, but it still ****ing counts. Third: Spyborgs should not even be that high on the list (unless you're playing the Japanese version). I never played Rage of the Gladiator, but the fact they put one first person hack n' slash shows they had room for another. Whoever or whomever wrote this in the office really needs to look at a gaming dictionary.

Personally, Mad World would be my #1 spot, but I understand why NMH2 got #1 for them.

Goldsickle

When sickness, broken down equipment and other bad things are happening one after another and you hesitate from telling your friends or colleagues about delayed work because you're afraid that it sounds like you're making up excuses on the fly...

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Do whatever you love cancel me from society or insult :cautious:.....but please as friendly reminder don't waste your time around 5 minutes craft or others, you can't hack life :( and it's not game.
even if they give right info you must take from right channels or people.

Edit: I listened to one of my friends who believed toothpaste could fix my previous laptop (Asus) display scratch but what I did I think used ear cleaner for this job and applied too much for that area which resulted one area of my display a little worn but the display itself is fine and fully working (despite I sold it with my pc and now I have better system).
In case still you think 5min is a thing check this one by a real decent doctor or person that can 100% debunk this channel (in 5min craft world from all hacks 1 or 2 of them are useful not all them).

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
The little one has figured out how to make high notes with this thing called voice. She loves to play with her voice and see how high can she reach.

Which wouldn't be too bad... if she didn't start her rehearsals always the first thing in the morning... and if I didn't suffer from morning headache... o_O

Gotta appreciate my husband who just sends me to our home office to read the newspaper and have some breakfast while he feeds the baby and plays with her a bit so I can cure my head first.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
YoVideoGames on Platinum

I am super worried about Platinum. I know Platinum wants a steady income, and wants to become a self-publisher, but there are so many better ways than GaaS. Only a few can do it, and this is just another gold rush that will hurt them in the end. I know that they got good standings with Nintendo, but Platinum needs more than that to stay. Just focus on what you are good at, guys and gals! I don't want Platinum to die. Platinum already got themselves out of going bankrupt in 2017 with Nier: Autoamata's success. Please Platinum, don't do something that ****s you all up worse after doing better.​

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
So I understand the good intentions behind your words about "maybe being able to understand how hard it was to be a mother now that you're a mother too, so you can better understand your own mother's challenges!"

But still. Maybe next time don't try to be a good person and throw that kind of comments just because you've heard that "therogis' childhood was a bit rough". You have no idea and I'm not willing to ruin my day by giving you a good story.

Also, next time when I say "I don't feel comfortable having this conversation right now", the right way to respond is NOT "Oh I know, it must be rough, my mother was sometimes a bit hard on me too, but you know that's the life, we all make mistakes, have you thought about that...."

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Yup. And it breaks my heart, because Facebook, Discord, Twitter etc can never replace the special characteristics of forums. :/
Even Discord is being abandoned in favor of Twitter for some godawful reason, which I hate, because Discord results in 10000x less brain worm tier misreadings and antagonism given it doesn't have an insipid three-sentence-max character limit on messages. Of course that doesn't work if people come into Discord infected with Twitterbrain.
Anyway forums are still viable depending on what the site or topic is.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Anyway forums are still viable depending on what the site or topic is.
I hope so. My experience is limited on those forums that concern a very narrow topic, and naturally a minor decrease on the general interest on that can be a deathshot for that kind of community.

I've been hanging around different kind of forums on my language (the language alone is usually enough to make them small forums... even if the topic was global) and witnessed their fall for two main reasons: 1. general lack of interest in that topic 2. admin issues (either they quit because of time-related stuff or just go nuts which eventually has resulted in lack of interaction).

But I guess these relate much to the user profiles, such as the language I mentioned already, age range, gender, etc. To conclude, maybe I hang around wrong kind of forums :LOL:

---

Current rant: my body's acting like it was 95 years of age tonight.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I am sooooo over dealing with constant anxiety, ptsd, and depression.

And I just hate how people (that are so called friends in the discord servers I’m in) acting like I “switched” when they’re the ones not making an effort of trying to understand me when I’m explaining my thoughts and all that. I also have friends that have been feeling neglected and I did whatever I could to make them feel acknowledged and that I care…. Because I friggen do!

But I guess I’m the bad guy for not pretending that things are fine… People are feeling neglected. And I’m just done. I originally was gonna stay quiet to keep the spotlight off my other friends… but I can’t do it. It’s taking a toll on my health, both physically and mentally.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
They are bombing a nuclear facility ON PURPOSE.

1300 km away from here.

Also, we're gonna be next, some say.
Unless we all blow up first...

Last edited:

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
YoVideoGames on Platinum

I am super worried about Platinum. I know Platinum wants a steady income, and wants to become a self-publisher, but there are so many better ways than GaaS. Only a few can do it, and this is just another gold rush that will hurt them in the end. I know that they got good standings with Nintendo, but Platinum needs more than that to stay. Just focus on what you are good at, guys and gals! I don't want Platinum to die. Platinum already got themselves out of going bankrupt in 2017 with Nier: Automata's success. Please Platinum, don't do something that ****s you all up worse after doing better.​
Too late!

Babylon's Fall, the game people probably forgot about Platinum even developing/Square even having their name on it, is having a real bad time.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Babylon's Fall, the game people probably forgot about Platinum even developing/Square even having their name on it, is having a real bad time.
I already know about the reception. Thanks for trying. Also, I heavily dislike YongYeah. It is not your fault, and you could not have known that.

I really wish this disaster gives Platinum a huge wake up call.

Last edited:

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Sleep is still being an issue for me… And now I’m waking up even earlier to go pick up my supervisor cause he’s having vehicle issues. So that means I’m up as early as 4am for this week.

I’m far from annoyed at my supervisor. He helped me when I had car issues last year big time. I’m just being all bleh. :sleep:

Top Bottom