• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The *TRUE* DMC3 HD version

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Whenever mods for DMC3 are talked about, Serpentiem and his Style Switcher and DDMK are always at the forefront. And for good reason, but I think PepoDMC's work here is also absolutely worthy of a highlight. On one hand, we have Capcom and their poor excuses for "HD" remasters, and then this guy comes around who singlehandedly does a far better job with the limited resources he has (some of the assets are taken from DMC4 apparently). Check this stuff out, cause it might make you wanna replay the game right away.

Only downside is that Bloody Palace unfortunately is not included.

Og6eceUl.jpg

XRyXZzQl.jpg

1iXPfXTl.jpg

vX1mDwsl.jpg

3T6xtgsl.jpg

RvYSJFnl.jpg

gSMMjVSl.jpg

zq9GdErl.jpg

GWVbwO1l.jpg

wLWUDXll.jpg

YSD0FXll.jpg

vHN2ZQXl.jpg

BCeNC2xl.jpg

GJiP8cLl.jpg

PVi9VzIl.jpg

QvpNK6hl.jpg

YrecJtql.jpg

ubo71wWl.jpg

Erian1Mortal

Premium
That's pretty dope, though I don't agree with changing some of the detail stuff to something totally different (the doors or posters and such). But that's personal preference I guess.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
personally I don't like those detail changing especially the rebellion one who have the mouth opened while iy should be closed since it's not still awakened
but I can see a lot of effort there, bravo to whoever made it, if only capcom had the same passion

Last edited:
Top Bottom