• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ultimate combo command tools:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
I tried something with help of @NyxAcacia107 info and some info from @OppressedWriter YouTube page and combined 2 commands that it takes 30 minutes to fix them to work together but here are the ultimate commands:

-you can use this command to take screenshots (freeze the game also work on cinematic cutscenes).

-disable fog in the training room: now you can use this place more for getting your textures and effects.

here are the commands:

-disable fog in training room:

Bindings=(Name="F1",Command="SHOW FOG")

>copy this command in defaultinput.ini and devilinput.ini.

-screenshot (freeze the game):

Bindings=(Name="F2", Command="playersonly", Alt=False)

then after that you're done your game now is the ultimate tool for screenshots and modding.

UPDATE new command:

-slow motion command:

turbo-mod also can be used as slow-mod. use this line Bindings=(Name="F3", Command="slomo 1.10", Alt=True) and change to any value in the range (0,1), it will slow the game down to use this command you need Turbo Mod (Command) to add this command to your game.

if I find more useful commands I will update this topic for more use others.

quick fix: if you get one command F1 after you enter the game and test it out F2 function is not working copy and add again screenshot command to devilinput.ini.

have a good day.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
If any one of you know any commands that are useful for the game please PM me and I try to balance them with other commands and I think @Steve knows good commands if he still doesn't forget when he played this game.

Last edited:

GoodGoneBad

Reuploader n' modder
Turbo-mod also can be used as slow-mod. Find this line Bindings=(Name="F8", Command="slomo 1.10", Alt=True) and change to any value in range (0,1), it will slow the game down

jaiman10101

or you can put Bindings=(Name="F4", Command="slomo 0.35", bPrimaryBinding=True), you can change the values to whatever you please though

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
You can also combine screenshot with slow motion and create cool things, to use these commands together by @GoodGoneBad and I don't want to take credit for her idea you can ask her to take guild how this 2 commands can be useful for some jobs.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
I tried something with help of @NyxAcacia107 info and some info from @OppressedWriter YouTube page and combined 2 commands that it takes 30 minutes to fix them to work together but here are the ultimate commands:

-you can use this command to take screenshots (freeze the game also work on cinematic cutscenes).

-disable fog in the training room: now you can use this place more for getting your textures and effects.

here are the commands:

-disable fog in training room:

Bindings=(Name="F1",Command="SHOW FOG")

-screenshot (freeze the game):

Bindings=(Name="F2", Command="playersonly", Alt=False)

then after that you're done your game now is the ultimate tool for screenshots and modding.

UPDATE new command:

-slow motion command:

turbo-mod also can be used as slow-mod. use this line Bindings=(Name="F3", Command="slomo 1.10", Alt=True) and change to any value in the range (0,1), it will slow the game down to use this command you need Turbo Mod (Command) to add this command to your game.

if I find more useful commands I will update this topic for more use others.

quick fix: if you get one command F1 after you enter the game and test it out F2 function is not working copy and add again screenshot command to devilinput.ini.

have a good day.
YanDev (Alex Mahan) finally coded DmC because he need a break after 7 years and he started new project.
You can see all his job with simple command that he also put a heavy 3D object like toothbrush for better performance :ROFL::

Bindings=(Name="F1", Command="slomo 0.1", Alt=False)

Now we have TinyBuild work that specks the language of gods :ROFL::

Bindings=(Name="F2", Command="slomo 1.0", Alt=False)

Have fun & stay safe (Please understand that this just for meme not send hate for any person :()
》Staff can decide if this post stay or remove.

Top Bottom