• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Urgent call out to all Dante fans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Recently my prized leather trenchcoat was damaged so I had to take in for repares. After finding out it needed to go to a special repare shop as my local one couldn't fix it i stumbled upon a leather coat shop near me with a good reputation. While mine was in to be fixed I tryed on a few new coats and got talking to the owner and it ended with them saying they could do an exact replica of any coat for me....... DMC3 Dantes coat:D here I come. I need as many pictures as possible for reference and I'm going to be taking the best ones in for him so he can begin making it for me.

The point of this post is not just to brag about me new coat:D, but I need some (as manay as possible) pictures of Dantes coat (perferbly while he's wearing it, and perferbly from cut scenes rather than in-game screen shots.) I'm begging for your help here ppl, I'm gonig back in later this week to collect my coat and so I will need the pics by then so he can start on my new one.

.......Anyone who helps will be given a cookie*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*(promises of cookies may not be honored:p)

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
thx for that dude, very funky. Well looks like I'm not getting the coat now, I found out it'll cost £465o_O.

Thanks anyway

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Captain Liberty;7919 said:
thx for that dude, very funky. Well looks like I'm not getting the coat now, I found out it'll cost £465o_O.

Thanks anyway

whoa Morgan................that too expensive o_O

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
I have found it cheaper on E-Bay but they are really bad quality and if I get one I wouldn't get a PVC one, they look SO horrible:p. I'll just wait a few years till I'm in full time work then I'll get it.

d4rkn1ght;7979 said:
i think that money could cost in my country coin???

I think your were trying to ask how much that would be in your currency, and if so then it is 139,104 Portugese money:p (I dunno it's name)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Captain Liberty;8011 said:
I have found it cheaper on E-Bay but they are really bad quality and if I get one I wouldn't get a PVC one, they look SO horrible:p. I'll just wait a few years till I'm in full time work then I'll get it.

I think your were trying to ask how much that would be in your currency, and if so then it is 139,104 Portugese money:p (I dunno it's name)
ya.......................thanks Morgan and btw its Euro in European coin, coz England and Greece denied the coin, UK its the powerfull coin and Greece too..............i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom