• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

wats ur favorite style and devil trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastor

I like the Alastor from (No suprise there) and the swordmaster style, although the doppleganger style is fun coz my girlfriend likes to control the clone

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
my favourite weapon is Alastor and Ifrit....................coz i like Meteor level2...............and i like Stinger lever 2 too.

lord_vergil06

nelo angelo
huh i like the devil trigger and all but its more challenge in normal form i guess.. uhh i think... i dunno i like all them i don't have a certain like of one

wicked_lester

hmmmmm....i like gunslinger and sparda form.....so i get the mix between guns and a sword, im really confusing :\

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
but Trickster is good to climb up the walls and to do awsome tricks..................and Gunslinger is great.....................but i Prefer SwordMaster. But the angle of Time is Awsome to stop time to attack Enemies...................i stop a lot the Time to attack Nelo Angelo.......................to have some fun.................but it cant work the other Bosses..............coz they are big...................................but my Favourite Devil Trigger is Sparda and Ifrit.........coz to do more Damage on the Bosses and the Enemies when they have Devil Trigger

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Alastor;2684 said:
I like the Alastor from (No suprise there) and the swordmaster style, although the doppleganger style is fun coz my girlfriend likes to control the clone

hhhmmm......................really??
y ur girlfriend apply Doppleganger on herself??.............that would be more fun and to hit the bad ppl...........lol.................just kidding
Alastor is great to apply Air Hike......................and to do Air Raid.....................but i like Alastor to do Stinger level 2......................that rocks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom