• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Have you never completed it? Or did you play it recently and then couldn't be bothered to finish it?

SW:BF2... Love that game...

Koemi

half-breed
Just played DMC 4 on PC - dang it's hard! using a Xbox 360 controller for Windows now, but there's a delay (about 30sec) in style-switching :mad:

Sparda™

Playing through the Blacklist with Need for Speed Most Wanted, using some new cars I downloaded on PC, and starting GTA San Andreas since the beginning...Gotta love both games.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Im playing alot ATM, but most wont run on my PC cuz of my GPU XD
But its mostly FPS or something

The Da3dra

Master Of War
At this moment THIS VERY MOMENT!!! I have two tvs going and I am playing Resident Evil 4 for like the 50th time no joke i'm addicted to this game like its crack. and on the other tv im playing Legend of Dragoon (it's a pretty old game) and Im trying to collect all the stardusts. other than those Ive been playing DMC2 on and off. I had bought the box set beat DMC1 then played the DMC2 for 1 mission and felt sick to my stomach so then i went on to play DMC3 then played Dmc4 and now I feel i have to beat DMC2 or will have wasted my money ='[

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Ipod touch apps!!!
I got 680 bombs defused on dactyl!
I'm gonna get spore on it pretty soon. (Since my mac can't handle it... And I know its a down graded version.)
anyone else enjoy there ipods? : D

^ Yeah, Okami is a beautiful game, definitely one of my favorites.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I am currently playing Devil May Cry 4 on Xbox 360, one achievement left to get... For S ranking all missions on DMD, S ranked up to mission 12 so far. Really want the full 1000/1000 gamerscore from this...

I was thinking about picking up Legendary for Xbox 360, playing the demo kinda reminded me off the Underworld movies, I am going to see Rise of the Lycans tomorow so might pick this game up while I'm in town.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I accidentally saved over my Vergil data in DMC 3, so I've been going through that again.

Top Bottom