• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
dragon quest IX

i finally found Atlas and hes freakin hard im not sure how much health i took from him but it obviously wasn't enough O_O my only chance i had to kill him is to keep using:

sergio: gigagash
jiloas: gigaslash
zuluzo: hand of god then hardclaw
rolaco: kafrizz

and thoes are the best moves i have O_O

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Portal 2. It's doing my head in but I refuse to give in and let it beat me on the grounds that I'm a stubborn old fool with more pride than sense.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Portal 2. It's doing my head in but I refuse to give in and let it beat me on the grounds that I'm a stubborn old fool with more pride than sense.

Some of the puzzles blow your mind, find yourself over thinking everything when answer is right in front of you the whole time. I admit I had to look up the solutions to some of the harder puzzles, humour is great though and Wheatley is funny, as is Glados.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Some of the puzzles blow your mind, find yourself over thinking everything when answer is right in front of you the whole time. I admit I had to look up the solutions to some of the harder puzzles, humour is great though and Wheatley is funny, as is Glados.
I hate it sooo much lol...but I'm at the bit where Wheatley has gone mental and is making all the puzzles up and GlaDos is a potato on the end of my portal gun.

For those who don't know Portal 2, none of the above is some sort of clever euphemism. It's all actually happening.

And I'm in a perpetual state of confusion and see portals everywhere. Thanks, Valve.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Still on Harvest moon, but i now have a demo of minecraft, so i'll be giving that a go to see what the fuss is about :p

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Let's see shall we...

Mirror's Edge.
Arma 2/Day Z.
The Witcher 2.
Shogun 2.
Battlefield 3.
Shadow of Chernobyl for the nth time.
X3: Albion Prelude.
And soon to be playing Wargames: European Escalation.

I love having a decent desktop.
Also I love Steam sales.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I hate it sooo much lol...but I'm at the bit where Wheatley has gone mental and is making all the puzzles up and GlaDos is a potato on the end of my portal gun.

For those who don't know Portal 2, none of the above is some sort of clever euphemism. It's all actually happening.

And I'm in a perpetual state of confusion and see portals everywhere. Thanks, Valve.

When you read it like that it almost seems we are making the game up, if it wasnt as popular as it is people would think we were insane. Try explaining that to none gamers... ive tried... :lol:

If in doubt Youtube is your friend, though you feel foolish for not thinking of the solutions faster when you see how its done. Though on some your first thought is 'My god how did the designers craft that so seamlessly and expect us to figure that out'. Some are really complex and require some serious timing.

Top Bottom